• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey guys

CrawlinPepper

NAXJA Forum User
Didn't see an introduction thread on here so I figured this thread would probably be the best section to say what's up to everyone. Met one of your members today mountain biking and he told me about the site. Forgot his name, maybe he'll chime in here.

Anyway, my names JT and I'm up here in Northwest Indiana. Picked up a '99 Jeep Cherokee recently. Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning about the XJs.

Quick pic:

82483207.jpg

It so clean!

What part of NWIN?

Nice Rig, where were you mountain biking at? Gene is the only MWC member in Indiana that I know of who rides Mountain bikes on a regular basis.

Thanks guys

It so clean!

What part of NWIN?

Schererville

bent tie rod? that doesnt look ZJ.

clean rig though.

Yeah, that is my project for the day. I have a heavy duty tie rod and drag link sitting in my garage right now but the only problem is that it gets rid of the steering stabilizer unless I buy an adapter kit. Debating if I want to throw it on or get something different.

Nice Rig, where were you mountain biking at? Gene is the only MWC member in Indiana that I know of who rides Mountain bikes on a regular basis.

Must be Gene then. We were out in Portage at Imagination Glen. Fun trail.

there is a good group of members from shcereville/dyer area that dont get on here too much. i am in Hammond/hessville area, not too far from ya. i cant think of anyone from portage what did his jeep look like if he had it out there? yours looks a little too clean :D make sure you stick around for a while, winterfest is our main event (its in march) but if i ever get out before that it will be posted in the events section, we will get you some dents and scraped paint so you fit in :D

I've been hearing a lot about badlands. Is that basically the go-to place around here?

Pretty much. there is no other legal wheeling around. and with badlands so close it is pretty convenient. i have left in the morning wheeled all day and cam home before dark.

Hey, I'm near your neck of the woods. If you need help with/have questions about something, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do to help.

Phil

Welcome!! I guess I can say the overwhelming popular response here, nice rig!

Back