• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Folks

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
Hey Sierra Chapter,
I haven't been around much and I felt it would be OK to bring you guys up to speed on some of the stuff that's been going on over the last several months. Not looking for sympathies or "Poor Mark's" - haha :smootch: Just some things I wanted to share.

In January my mom died from Leukemia. Then, at the end of March my Dad died from a Heart Attack.

In-between that my Fiance' had a couple of breast cancer scares. All is good though in that area!

With that, please take this little piece of advice: Make sure the ones you love know you love them. Yeah, kinda heavy but it's a message that doesn't reach enough people and before you know it, it's too late.

So - needless to say it's been a pretty f'd up year. Getting ready for Sierra Fest and working on my junk has definitely got me excited to wheel again and helped me get back on track. I was close to selling my junk in the spring and I'm glad I didn't.

Thanks for reading and apologies if this is "inappropriate".

Have a good one and see ya'all on the trail!

~Mark

Mark I am sorry to hear all of this! Thats a lot to take in.

Dang Mark, really sorry to hear about your parents and hope things are getting better for you now. Hope to see you at SierraFest again.

So sorry about your parents, Mark. That's tough. But awesome to hear about your Fiance'!! Sierrafest will definitely be a good vacation for you!

Shit man, when it rains it pours.

So sorry about your parents. I'm glad the new fiance is okay.

I'm glad you have been able to hang in there through all of this!

Go smash some rocks with your D30 for me at SF. I can't make it this year. Too damnnn far.

With that, please take this little piece of advice: Make sure the ones you love know you love them. Yeah, kinda heavy but it's a message that doesn't reach enough people and before you know it, it's too late.

~Mark

Sorry for your lose but glad to read your doing well.

Such good advice right here, doesn't have to be a long conversation. Just a simple text can make a world of difference.

Sorry to hear about your parents. My condolences. Stay positive and live life! Will be seeing you at sierrafest for a much needed vacation..

Mark - sorry to hear - lots going on in my life as well look forward to seeing you at Sierra Fest

Back