• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

here they are, as requested. PICS!

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
still no good shots of the new LA set-up under it though.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

still alot of small stuf to do. it's at the alignement shop right now, front sheetmetal needs to be "adjusted" before i wheel it or the will self-clearance..

sidriptide said:
still alot of small stuf to do. it's at the alignement shop right now, front sheetmetal needs to be "adjusted" before i wheel it or the will self-clearance..
now get all of this mumbo jumbo stuff done so you can get some mud and dents on it:D

robz95xj said:
now get all of this mumbo jumbo stuff done so you can get some mud and dents on it:D

the malls down here in the big city have paved parking lots, so that rules out mud.

sidriptide said:
the malls down here in the big city have paved parking lots, so that rules out mud.
come on up to NH, ill help ya get that thing dirty, also that long arm kit has some history to it so that means that your gonna be on your roof atleast once this summer:D

robz95xj said:
come on up to NH, ill help ya get that thing dirty, also that long arm kit has some history to it so that means that your gonna be on your roof atleast once this summer:D

if i make it that long..

Ooooweeee, i like them rear brakelines, did you flare and bend them yourself??:laugh3:

oh yeah, i can do your fenders, i'm good at cutting...

mack said:
oh yeah, i can do your fenders, i'm good at cutting...
i think he's gonna let sean cut them, it seems he has alot of experience with cutting up XJ's

STROKER said:
Looking good they're definately more fun when smaller.

STROKER

What he said... The long arm has some history. Now it can just go on vacation for the rest of its life...

Back