• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help

One time, when I was a kid, I got bit by a bear.

The Woodlands huh? Welcome to the RRC.

We "North of Houston" people need to do a meet and greet soon.

A meet and greet sounds fun. I used to be in a club for vw beetles and we used to meet at the Sonic over near Lexington and the toll road.
I am in a wheelchair right now but would enjoy getting to meet some fellow XJaholics.
Ron

Hello. Alex here. You should buy my Jeep. lol. Joking. We should have a meet n greet soon. Close enough that I can attend lol.

I have to wait for my court dates to get here first before I can go red. See how much they're gunna fine me and if I have to do time or not. :p

Welcome to RRC! Ignore midian's "healing" comment, he's trying to guarantee that he doesn't get re-elected.

Not true, you noob. I was just asking.

And Ian you know I don't like for people to get hurt... But if they do, I just want to be there when it happens.

A meet and greet sounds fun. I used to be in a club for vw beetles and we used to meet at the Sonic over near Lexington and the toll road.
I am in a wheelchair right now but would enjoy getting to meet some fellow XJaholics.
Ron

I know right where that is. I used to live in Timberlane and Sandpipper.

Where in the Woodlands do you live? Maybe we could make it easy and meet at/by you place.

I know right where that is. I used to live in Timberlane and Sandpipper.

Where in the Woodlands do you live? Maybe we could make it easy and meet at/by you place.

Right now I live in some apartments right at the corner of FM1488 and IH 45 South.
There is a new store that was built just north of the Wal-Mart at 242 that has never opened. It is right across from an Arby's. That might be a good spot to get together. I hope to be able to drive again after my 10/15 Dr's appt. Until then no weight or driving.
It would be fun to see what kind of XJ's we have in the area.

:party:

Back