• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello Everyone!

geo_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
th_CIMG0459.jpg
Hey Guys --

I am new to NAXJA ( although I do already know a few of you -- I was at WinterFest 05' with Travis and at the hog roast this summer ). I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just bought an XJ (and I have a 05' TJ) and Trav has finally talked me into joining. Here are a few pics of my rigs. Hope everyone had a good day and I can't wait to start talking to you all on here.

Take care -- Travis

th_CIMG0466.jpg

th_CIMG0460.jpg

th_CIMG0459.jpg

th_CIMG0070.jpg

The TJ is running on XJ axles - both with 4.56 gear and locked

Welcome!

You're not too terribly far from Hale and ILLXJ, and not much farther from me.

Now all you have to do is get your name in red and join us at MidwestXJ.

geo_jeep said:
I just bought an XJ (and I have a 05' TJ) and Trav has finally talked me into joining. Here are a few pics of my rigs. Hope everyone had a good day and I can't wait to start talking to you all on here.

Yeah, sorry guys... Tried to keep NAXJA a secret from him as long as I could.

What happened, they wouldn't let him into Alaska? They even let Homer Simpson in!

i decided that i would not be able to move to alaska and be that far away from travis -- or may be it was i don't think that he would be able to go on with me living that far away :tear:

I had to make a special appearance to say hi to geo_jeep on his computer.

Later bitches. lol j/k haha!!11!one!1uno

FTW

I remember him. He was the douche bag that was shooting his little bitty pistola at the 100 yrd target........ No.....wait, that was the other douche bag. Nevermind.
Hey, at least the new douche bag doesn't drive a Subaru.........(he doesn't drive a Subaru does he?)

Welcome aboard. Now, pony up and become a true MWC member. Don't be a leech and attend more NAXJA events than most members and still never become a paid member. (Unit 91)

Hale

Haleyes said:
I remember him. He was the douche bag that was shooting his little bitty pistola at the 100 yrd target........ No.....wait, that was the other douche bag. Nevermind.
Hey, at least the new douche bag doesn't drive a Subaru.........(he doesn't drive a Subaru does he?)

Welcome aboard. Now, pony up and become a true MWC member. Don't be a leech and attend more NAXJA events than most members and still never become a paid member. (Unit 91)

Hale

:roflmao:

Haleyes said:
I remember him. He was the dude that was killing the 100 yrd target with his little pistola........ No.....wait, that was the other dude. Nevermind.
Hey, at least the new dude doesn't drive a sponsored Subaru.........(he doesn't drive a Subaru does he?). That dude's Subaru was way cooler than my Jeep.

Welcome aboard. Now, pony up and become a true MWC member. Don't attend more NAXJA events than most members and still never become a paid member. You could never be that cool. (Unit 91>Haleyes)

Hale

FTW

geo_jeep said:
It's ok Unit91 -- We still like you even if you are a "douche bag" that drives a Subaru -- ha ha

Look everyone, my name is finally RED

What's this "we" stuff?

MWXJ link is in my signature.

Lawn Cher' said:
Yeah, its dinner time for my trouser snake.

That mental image is just wrong. JIM.

Back