• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hear's a good one.

What I wanna know is who's going to put the snowshoes and parkas on the elephants come november....

RichP said:
What I wanna know is who's going to put the snowshoes and parkas on the elephants come november....

Yeah no kidding right? I'm not sure but I would think that the plains is a little furthur from the equator than the Sahara!

They had this on the news today, anybody else wondering what the thoughts will be if they start killing people and livestock, maybe small passenger cars (this one was mentionsed in the news) or how they will react when these animals start evolving to their new suroundings

What will keep the zoo animals from wandering into private land?
Oh! Thats right, their is no more private land!

[German SS voice] "Papers Please" [Greman SS voice]

Wolz said:
Yeah no kidding right? I'm not sure but I would think that the plains is a little furthur from the equator than the Sahara!
You mean Serengeti right, the Sahara is not that far off in lattitude than Texas.

But otherwise yeah, dumb idea...

Back