• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heading to Portland (M&G 2/1)

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
The 1st thru the 3rd. Would like to meet some of the south end people and and have a beer.

Anyone game?:cheers:

(edit : No Ben I will not come to the merwin tap) :nono:

Re: heading to Portland

What the hell, why no Merwin Tap?! We could have a meet and greet there.

What the hell, why no Merwin Tap?! We could have a meet and greet there.

Dont you and Ben have a meet and greet every weekend there??:D

Ive been kicked out everytime Ive been there:soapbox:

Last edited:

How do you get kicked out of there?

Im too purdy:confused1

Hmm wonder if there is any thing for sale down there ya could bring back lol

Ha ha ha you liked Big AL's huh Aaron. Fill me in on this Merwin tap I hear about this place all the time sooooooo what's the deal free beer, awesome strippers.
We don't need to do them at Big Al's all the time it worked out pretty well though thanks to Ryan for getting our table set up A.S.A.P

My fantasies really that's a pretty tall order Ben I have heard that I am hard to please!!!!!! :) ;O

Screw the pool tables...Portland has the most strip clubs in one area than any other place in this country. I've been in Seattle since '97 and had gone to Portland many times but never had a clue until my buddy's bachelor party last summer! At El Diablo, I saw things I've only seen on the internet lol

I am guessing that will be a non family type M&G so leave the wives and kids at home.
Will it also be located at the Merwin tap which must be right across the street from your house. :)

Sounds like you guys have a grand ole time planned tonight!

In all seriousness, who's game for some sort of small meet and greet, while I'm in the PORTLAND area :)

Back