• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have to sell or trade it - 88 YJ

Bugboy

NAXJA Forum User
Unfortionately i have to decided that i must trade or sell my 88yj that I originally traded my Xj for a few months ago. since the back surgery I cant enjoy it with the ride and 5 speed etc. it is killing me to get rid of it. But it is in my best interest

anyway here are the stats

88 yj laredo
32" bfg kos great tread
2 inch body lift
Rust free. great floors etc.
full doors with hard top
front tow hooks
5 speed (not sure the box as i cant bend down to check it out) assume ax5 but could be b10
d30 /35
4.0 out of mid-late 90s cherokee changed over to carb
Great running jeep Hats off to previous owner for the care it was given.

the bad:
no carpet
no radio
pops out of reverse but if you hold it in there is no problem even works backing up hill (was told it was due to body lift)

180,000 on odom but not sure about the drivetrain and engine since i know the engine was replaced from a 4.2 to the 4.0 and i think some of the drivetrain was as well.
P1010280.jpg

P1010282.jpg

P1010284.jpg

Looking to trade for an XJ automatic or $2800.
located in lancaster pa.
email me at [email protected]

where are you located? interested for sure. send me some info to [email protected] I had a major crash of my computer today and i lost all my emails and address book so if you sent anything before 10 am please resend it. Im sorry. Had a friend trying to help out with my network and killed my hard drive losing most of my stuff !

sean

Man I wish I was home lol...I will need to talk to the old lady about it...so no chance of parting the tires? Let me know and I will let you know what she says.

still not sure if i will seperate them. I have no rollers to put on there and really am trying to sell the yj. Are you in the states or back in the sand pile? take care bud. appreciate what you are doing for all of us.
:us:

Back