• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Thanksgiving MWC

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Hope everyone has a safe holiday! You guys are my second family(except for Kman, he smells funny...... :D) so I figured i'd wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! :cheers:

Be good after 1pm when everything is cooked and being consumed. In about six hours, have to put the bird in the oven.

Turkey day is almost over here in New Zealand, and they don't celebrate it so no good food for me!

We have a few stops to make today. Things will be getting underway here in an hour or so to finish up some cooking and then off to eat and drink the day away. :D Have a good turkey day everyone!!

have a good T day lady's and gents

Hope everyone has a safe holiday! You guys are my second family(except for Kman, he smells funny...... :D) so I figured i'd wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! :cheers:

Thanks pal! I actually just took my weekly shower two days early! So I'm smelling like that black guy backwards on a horse right now. Happy t day to the rest of you too!

K "be thankful everyday not just today" man

Go get stuffed :D

Got stuffed so much, I don't want to see anymore food the rest of hte night. Maybe when I get home I will be ready for pumpkin pie. Sarah made it but I was too stuffed to eat it when I left for work.

had a great day with the family. thanksgiving is a pretty awesome holiday when it boils down to it. all the fun friends and family stuff but none of the over done xmas stuff

I love cold Thanksgiving sandwiches. Slap some cold turkey, some thickened gravy and some taters into some bread...so good. Works out well on dinner rolls too, just smaller.

Happy Thanksgiving!

So thankful for a job with overtime that I can work all weekend!

mac 'paying stuff off' gyvr

By the state of that "apartment" I am surprised you can spell febreeze!

I can spell beer!

(my room is spotless. These manton kids I live with would probably lose their own **** if it wasn't attached. They don't clean up anything, and I can only play den mother so much. Still thankful I don't live with that righteous bitch from last year!)

Last edited:
Back