• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday Josh

Thanks - today is 34 yrs. Just about to sit down to a nice thick NY steak, baked potato, and plenty of alcohol to wash it down. My birthday wish is to wake up without a headache...but that probably won't happen. On the bright side I'll probably get lucky tonight, too bad I probably won't remember it.

Cheers!:cheers:

Thanks - today is 34 yrs. Just about to sit down to a nice thick NY steak, baked potato, and plenty of alcohol to wash it down. My birthday wish is to wake up without a headache...but that probably won't happen. On the bright side I'll probably get lucky tonight, too bad I probably won't remember it.

Ha, ha. To be young again.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!!

Video camera's were made for a reason

Back