• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Birthday BlondeJon!

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
I hope it's a good one dude!
beer.gif

Oh, and happy birthday to my little Jeeper too!
hD7cz.jpg

Billy

Happy bday! :greensmok

No way its your daughters B day too?
thats crazy , tell her Happy Birthday!

oh, and ill have your tubing bender back soon. I should have the cage finished this week. my welding is ugly(breaker constantly trips) , and my impatience means my fab skills kinda suck but it should do the job just wont look that good.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!

i love you allen.
that made me laugh out loud ahahaha.
I'm hoping sometime in july to head up to reno to wheel

HBD, I did not have time to get you and Hoff! apparel this time around tho.

No way its your daughters B day too?
thats crazy , tell her Happy Birthday!

oh, and ill have your tubing bender back soon. I should have the cage finished this week. my welding is ugly(breaker constantly trips) , and my impatience means my fab skills kinda suck but it should do the job just wont look that good.

Yeah, it is! I will tell her! I wonder if being born on the same date has any correlation with both of your obsessions with unicorns :D

No worries on the bender man! I don't even have time to wipe my ass at the moment, let alone play in the garage. ;)

Billy

Black betty just came up on my pandora station. Visions of ginger hill billies you and your crazy jeep ride come to mind. Lol

oh shit thats funny as hell. that escalated quickly.

Back