• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Had a nightmare

EricsXJ

NAXJA Member #616
NAXJA Member
Last night I had a dream - was out wheeling and rolled the jeep on its lid. I wasn't at all concerned about that but for some reason didn't extract it at the time (might have been alone?) It was in some remote canyon. So when I came back (the next day?) I looked at the jeep, that was still upside down as I had left it but saw the Atlas was missing. Then I realized the engine and transmission were gone too. Then I realized both axles were missing. It was an empty shell of a jeep and I was sad.

That's horrible! So it was like the one laying belly up on Steve's loop?

Dude that would stress me out too

I'd sleep with the jeep lol on the lid not a good feeling just put a side by side on its lid lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ive had weird jeep dreams about it getting stolen or rolling off a cliff. Wake up all stressed out.

You know you are having a bad day whey you wake up from a nightmare and then realize you weren't sleeping.:eyes:

Back