• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GUNS & AMMO

I've heard of a 2011, but a race gun not that one.

http://jjracaza.com/latest-news/the-razorcat/

razorcat001.jpg
I went into a local dealer that is pretty well known for ARs and Kimbers. I asked him how fast the Pro Carry II was and he looked at me funny. I then explained that I'm not looking to race just curious for my own funzies. He still didn't understand. :dunce:

So I feel like a dealer or something??

I am re-vamping my lineup, consolidating and gaining a little extra $$ for a rough time I got coming up. Selling off stuff I am not going to use and finishing my others. :patriot:

In stead of the .45 I got this;

ARPolyPistolLower.jpg

My new Frontier "Poly" AR lower I am going to make a pistol out of with .300 black and a 10" barrel.

Weights only 1.32lbs, a regular AR lower weights in at 1.74lbs.

I also picked me up an instruction manual for the future from a new dealer down the street who specializes in Silencers;

silencerinstructions.jpg

It is funny the color index at the bottom;

silencerstates.jpg

I love the "States that don't uphold the Constitution." So passive aggressive there.............

.....and I hope we don't have a problem in Colorado chapter. :greensmok

I always have something for the "just in case" event when wheeling. After reading the story of a 5 year being snatched out of his mothers hands by a mountain lion as they were walking from one building to another in a mountain town while on vacation, I also have something.

Ya but there is difference between responsible carrier and someone who shouldn't have a firearm. That situation is just pure bs and the guy is a moron.

What a flocking maroon.

We've had one issue with firearms in my chapter, another with a group most of us are also members of. For this reason when I run an event I ask those who are armed to be discreet, if you want to go shoot I insist you do it in a safe and prudent manner, I also insist it's understood that the activity is in no way sanctioned or run by NAXJA, it's just separate folks going out to shoot together.

And I'm a firm believer that some dumbasses shouldn't have guns!

Ya that's the stupid crap that people use against guns and gun rights. Def should lose his cwp if he has one.

On another note, I finished repainting the SKS and my bi-pod came in too. :D

f439e519.jpg

Trued Remington 700 long action, lapped bolt lugs, and a Badger bolt handle.
28" threaded fluted Krieger barrel, chambered for .300 Win Mag with an Ops Inc. muzzle brake.
Timmey trigger set at 1.5lbs with somewhere between 0.5mm and 0.75mm of travel.
McRees aluminum zero-bed chassis and folding stock with an Ergo grip.
Currently has a SWFA SS 10x42 scope on it but it's getting a Nightforce soon. Mounted to a 20MOA Badger base with Nightforce rings.
Paint job done by me.

Holds 7" groups at 1000yds with 210gr SMKs, and would probably do even better with a better shooter behind it.
Set up as is, she kicks less than a .308.

546903_10150646498888964_686058963_9344292_1862623764_n.jpg

565048_10150646499838964_686058963_9344297_189673297_n.jpg

Last edited:
On a side note though, that Remington 700 is bad arse looking. I want a .308 one.

How did you paint it like that? I'm still developing my weapon painting skills. Until I get it down I'm only doing the stock, but I'd love to paint the entire SKS kind of like that.

Back