• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GUNS & AMMO

I too have a nice scar over my right eye from my very first round through my Weatherby 30.06 to sight it in this winter -- to the bone. But the scope was dead on!

Definitely picked the wrong house that time...

You and me both. Either one is pretty slick, but when it comes to an iconic military rifle such as the M1, I would try to stay in touch with the nostalgia.

While the one I posted does have a forward rail the scope on it is using an m1D scope mount. I also think the leather padding is reproduction of original too.

some of the river boats in viet nam were first issued m1 converted to 308 and after a dozen or so rounds the thing that converted it would fly out with the cartridge and you were well and truly f---ed never take a bayonet to a gunfight :D

Zac and I went shooting here.

http://www.cheyennemountainshootingcomplex.com/

I highly recommend it. It's very controlled, lots of parents with young kids there. The range officers are very helpful and friendly, and enforce the rules. It's $10/person, but if we wanted to do a meet and greet there, with enough people we could have one whole range to ourselves, and probably get a discount. Zac and I were at range 4. It had 20 shooting positions, including nice solid benches, and there were some sandbags available. The target positions were something like 10 yards, 25 yards, 50 yards and 100 yards. They have longer ranges. Some pics:

Just wanted to let you guys know, budsgunshop.com is giving CO the finger already.

I scored what seemed to be a great deal on an AR yesterday. Bought online and paid for it. This morning buds, calls me and says they won't sell me the rifle because they aren't selling anything over 15 rounds to CO. New company policy. I told them, new legislation doesn't start for CO until 7/1. Said, didn't matter.

Just wanted to let you guys know, budsgunshop.com is giving CO the finger already.

I scored what seemed to be a great deal on an AR yesterday. Bought online and paid for it. This morning buds, calls me and says they won't sell me the rifle because they aren't selling anything over 15 rounds to CO. New company policy. I told them, new legislation doesn't start for CO until 7/1. Said, didn't matter.

tell them to keep the mag duh :D

Ever think they're trying to make a statement like
Colorado legislation blows and you idiot tree huggers don't need guns.....

Granted i know you guys aren't tree huggers but ya gotta think how the rest of the country sees us......minus crapafornia

Understand now why we've been saying you need to be on our side all these years?

We've been dealing with vendors that will not ship perfectly legal stuff to us for a long time. We're the front lines (Well NY is worse at the moment).

make sure you spend you money wisely.Goodyear, maker of MTR's are sponsoring the undermining of your rights. among others.
552799_366780846773175_970124713_n.jpg

make sure you spend you money wisely.Goodyear, maker of MTR's are sponsoring the undermining of your rights. among others.
552799_366780846773175_970124713_n.jpg

Be careful with that. A lot of those companies have corporate and franchise stores. Not all rules are the same across them. I.e corporate bww doesn't allow cc or oc. some franchises do. same with goodyear.

Back