• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GUNS & AMMO

Anyone one who clicks that link is surely gonna be on a list

I bought a half dozen P-mags for $11.xx through CTD the day of the shooting just because. Had no idea what was coming in terms of panic buying. Wish I would of bought a crate of those things now!

I regularly unsubscribe from this thread so as not to be associated with you crazies... :eyes:

Good thing I lost all my guns in a freak ice fishing accident.

I bought a half dozen P-mags for $11.xx through CTD the day of the shooting just because. Had no idea what was coming in terms of panic buying. Wish I would of bought a crate of those things now!

Couple days after the shooting Iwas gonna order one or two. Got to doing something and forgot about it, the next day is when shtf on the pmags. Ordered one but haven't seen it. Paid $15 for it.

I have decided I would like a S&W M&P Shield. Matter fact, I was out looking today. I went to the gunstore closest to my house and they just happen have it on the shelf in both 9 and 40. I was ready to purchase but they want $569 for it! Thats too much, imo. The msrp is ony $430ish. I read about people finding them for $400-$450 which I would be fine with. Seems like they are pretty scarce right now. I am thinking I may need to wait till the later part of the year for the supply and demand to even out.

Anybody out there know where one could be had in Colorado <$450? I would be fine backordering if required

Call old Colorado city surplus, they order anything for cost plus 20%

I know its not a gun or ammo but thought I would share my new obsession. With the price of ammo and lack of it. I picked this up today for dirt cheap. It has been 15-20 years since I picked up a Bow. Technology has sure changed since then. Over the last few years I had looked into getting into archery. But the price of bows was what kept me away. I couldnt pass this deal up so here I am. Now to learn all over again. Any archery buffs on here? Any good websites or books for a beginner to check out?

8459594155_fabdea8067_c.jpg

I might be interested in learning with you, Joe... both of my boys have expressed an interest. I could easily set up a little range here on the homestead.

That's funny i was looking at bows this week with my brother as well. I think it would be a great skill to have.
Even been learning to throw axes. :D

My boss is a big archery nut and was the one who found this setup for me and got me interested in the sport. Whats nice about a bow is you can practice in your back yard. I am excited about it.

Back