• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GUNS & AMMO

Dude. Hadn't heard of this. Been on the site for 2 hrs and still looking/reading. Very interesting.

Wonder why they stop at Military/Fire/LEOs? Why not Judges, Magistrates, Attorneys, Congressmen, Senators????

Why not include those who will refuse to GIVE those orders?

Because those giving the orders don't have any power if those taking them refuse to act -- seriously, who gives a crap if John Kerry promises not to give an unconstitutional order, you gonna believe him? Nobody trust the word of judges, magistrates, congressmen and senators... now attorneys, well maybe. :eyes:

I don't know a whole lot about the organization, but I think the idea is absolutely essential to restoration of a truly free society -- a police state requires police willing to execute the will of the tyrants. If the police are unwilling, the tyrants are powerless.

A MWC member here, figured I would let you guys know about a deal the NRA is doing right now. Join for yearly membership of $25 and get a $25 Bass Pro Shop gift card. So basically free.

LOL....... they'd still have to PROVE I own or ever owned any of them.

If it weren't for that unfortunate canoe incident..... I'd have more than just photos and postings of the guns I once had. No real big deal anyway..... I was only bragging.

Oh and how did y'all like the photochopping I did to make my 10 round mags look like high capacity mags? Good yeah? Even I can't see the pixelation......

Actually Troy you're a cop, you'll probably be allowed to have the high caps (just don't stick them in a featureless config AR, then you're a bad boy!).

Us California guys can coach you all in how to stay legal! Not that I have any guns, I've just read a lot about it on the Internet. :eyes:

I don't know a whole lot about the organization, but I think the idea is absolutely essential to restoration of a truly free society -- a police state requires police willing to execute the will of the tyrants. If the police are unwilling, the tyrants are powerless.

Isn't that how and when Storm Troopers are created? :eyes:

Isn't that how and when Storm Troopers are created? :eyes:

yeah -- but the oathkeepers won't be one of them, so the more oathkeepers there are, the better. and as to when, we are damn near there...

An argument for allowing civillian's to own AR's, because those of us in the National Guard typically only do weapons training once a year. If we want to stay proficient we need to go out and practice on our own.

Good article Doug.

I do believe that there is a good majority of the anti-gun crowd that could be swayed simply by taking them on a safe and responsible trip to the range. Let them shoot a gun and see it being done is a safe and responsible owner. There are plenty of people that have never been around them that are on the anti-gun bandwagon because they don't see the need for them. The only exposure they have to guns is the news and its perpetuation of masacres and violent crimes that show how "bad" guns are. Those people have never been around the positive side of guns at all and therefore see no need for them.

Last edited:
^^^^^
I've said that forever.

My brother runs a gun range when he isn't playing cop and he had a lady from our local paper come to do a story on something at the range. She had never shot a gun before and he talked her into it.

A few months later she bought a fancy dillon progressive press and keeps it in his reloading room, she owns several competition hand guns and shoots with them every week.

With the right person teaching its not hard to win over people who are not gun lovers.

Last edited:
The word today from some local dealers is the que for checks is at 10,000 +

I have no more guns I lost a bunch in a freak snow storm boating accident. The rest I turned into tools of peace and joined the ranks of the sheep and got my free Obammy phone.....................................

:anon:

This article is making the rounds, and for good reason. This guy can write eloquently and has the background to stand on.

http://larrycorreia.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/an-opinion-on-gun-control/

Did you see Ginsue's post on the AR 15 forums or did it pop up on another website? I have been posting that link everywhere.............. very LONG but good read.

BTW I guess the "New" Buzz word going around in place of "Assault Weapon" is now the new term; "Military grade weapons."

T
he other crazy quote is the "Powerful Bushmaster .223" why would anyone want the powerful gun? Oh jeebus, trying to explain the .223/5.56 is actually on the bottom of the rifle caliber power list is too complicated.................

Last edited:
Weird double post?

Everybody just be patient and wait until the beginning of the year, dont fall for the panic buyer price gouging crap. I just bought 10 30rd PMAGS 2 weeks ago for $105 shipped to my door. If you can find them anywhere they go upwards of $60 each now.

$900 rifle tops is now selling on Armslist or Gunbroker for $3000??? Asshats..............

MAGPUL posted that they have more that will be in store shelves beginning of the year.

BTW I guess the "New" Buzz word going around in place of "Assault Weapon" is now the new term; "Military grade weapons."

T
he other crazy quote is the "Powerful Bushmaster .223" why would anyone want the powerful gun? Oh jeebus, trying to explain the .223/5.56 is actually on the bottom of the rifle caliber power list is too complicated.................

Was told that today too. 10k+ in Que. was told come new year expect almost two business weeks to get it cleared. can't find any good 9mm barely any good .45 and obviously 5.56 is gone (don't need the 5.56 but was curious). I did find a killer deal on some hallow point 7.62 x39. that made me happy. but had to resort to ordering the certain 9mm i wanted off line. even had to hunt for that as the normal sites had no 9mm at all. wtf man.

Shit, the gun stores could charge for parking, and make a mint. I did a little exploration today. Speciality Sports had a full parking lot, and an almost empty wall where they had their semi-automatic rifles.

Shit, the gun stores could charge for parking, and make a mint. I did a little exploration today. Speciality Sports had a full parking lot, and an almost empty wall where they had their semi-automatic rifles.

They should hire the five minute wonder residing in the Whitehouse as a salesman. Everytime the fool opens his mouth gun sales sky rocket.

Indeed, I believe that link mentions a gun store that has a picture of Obama with a plaque for saleman of the year.

Back