• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grimm

SpartyKrunk

Im better than you
What's the deal on the coloring books ? lol I wanna buy a boxfull. :greensmok

-_- my bad....

I've thought about the coloring book idea alot, but it really wouldnt be worth my time unless i could sell a ton of them.. figure it would take me about 4 hours to draw out a simplified jeep, times 30 or so drawings.. you're looking at a thousand dollar job, and thats me figuring less than 10$ an hour for my labor. nobody is going to pay 1000$ for a coloring book ;) i would have to sell a hundreds to even make any money on them after printing and shipping costs were figured in.

Last edited:
heehee! look what i started.

I have an idea though, why don't you just make the designs, and that's it. Sell digital copies for the consumer to buy and print out themselves.

good idea.. i would buy them for my daughters. my oldest (3 in dec.) Loves jeeps when ever she sees one its (dad you see that, Jeep). So i am sure she would like them!

Back