• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grenade Shift Knob

wow, there are a lot of tards in this thread. ;)

to the original poster, how heavy is the shifter?

I have seen people who had a heavy shifter, hit the brakes hard and have their shifter pop into neutral or even reverse.. something to keep in mind.

Ok so maybe I am just dense but, why is it against the rules to have that stupid signature? I mean what is really the point to the rule? So if I put "Sent from Tapatalk" in my profile thats ok but not if tapatalk does it?

I think this Tap Talk sig thing should be spoken of in the Members area in the Tap Talk thread. Otherwise you get non-members, who can't post a sig anyway, commenting on it ;)

The Grenade is interesting- took some skill. Nice Job! I wouldn't have gone that way because that kind of thing kinda went that way of the tapper lever replacing the shift lever on 70's Chevys. But then again, I don't have to look at each time I climb in the Jeep :D

Sent from my Dell Desktop using a Microsoft wireless Keyboard.

Last edited:
Its not that bad of a rig, i have seen worse. I hate cab lights though! I was going to do the grendade on my t-case lever but i lost the grenade when i moved!

Sent from my Droid 2 global while i sit on my ass at work making triple time! :D

I think this Tap Talk sig thing should be spoken of in the Members area in the Tap Talk thread. Otherwise you get non-members, who can't post a sig anyway, commenting on it ;)

The Grenade is interesting- took some skill. Nice Job! I wouldn't have gone that way because that kind of thing kinda went that way of the tapper lever replacing the shift lever on 70's Chevys. But then again, I don't have to look at each time I climb in the Jeep :D

Sent from my Dell Desktop using a Microsoft wireless Keyboard.

Nice job responding to complain about it being off topic with out responding directly to the question. Only four pages about it (not that it makes it right granted.) But I get it I am not a "red" member.

Oh and to be on topic, I think it looks great.

Nice job responding to complain about it being off topic with out responding directly to the question. Only four pages about it (not that it makes it right granted.) But I get it I am not a "red" member.

Oh and to be on topic, I think it looks great.
Shut up user!!!

;)

I actually like the way the cab lights look on a rig painted up like that, put them on mine and I will beat the snot out of you though!

Oh and :cry::cry::cry: Dont be mean to me! LOL

Someone should make up some magnetic clearance lights , put em on another jeep at an event

Sent from my superior mobile device

I've always found those LED light-up valve stem caps are fun. Just put one on the right rear tire. Some people never spot it.

I still think you should add a turret.

Sent from my toilet while dropping a deuce.

Would be better if it did the auto-correct that some of those new phones do. The ones that change the whole context. Now THAT would be funny.

I use tapatalk and it auto-corrects. The problem is it uses Apples idea of auto correct and 70% of the time it throws in something worse than I was trying to say in the first place.

Back