• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great departure angle (pic)

myjeepsbigger

NAXJA Forum User
Like the nice trapezoidal form of the rear door opening? I'm picking up a new body tonight to swap all my crap onto.

al3.jpg

Got a hp 44. Just haven't had time to swap. (Doesn't matter now).

Bunch of mud on rear window. Turned around, didn't see tree. Smacked it about 30mph in Reverse. Had a few cocktails previous to this. Kids-don't drink and drive.

The strap did make it right. Almost scary how easily it pulled back out. Well, except for the huge dent, of course. But the "pseudo" frame rail and from the B pillar back straightened out pretty well.

Sure, but don't have one at work. I'll post it tomorrow. It's BEAUTIFUL!

Id throw a nice little flat bed on the back.... and call it good.. :hang:

myjeepsbigger said:
Got a hp 44. Just haven't had time to swap. (Doesn't matter now).

Bunch of mud on rear window. Turned around, didn't see tree. Smacked it about 30mph in Reverse. Had a few cocktails previous to this. Kids-don't drink and drive.

thats what you get for being an irresponsible moron. you should be glad no one got hurt or even killed

xj_punk said:
thats what you get for being an irresponsible moron. you should be glad no one got hurt or even killed
Amen to that. I am not sorry in the least for ya. Just glad ya didnt hurt anyone, or yourself. Hopefully it'll teach you a good lesson.

Fergie

xj_punk said:

allthough people shouldnt drink and drive that doesnt give you a right to be an asshat. He admits he made a mistake you dont have to post whatever rude crap you come up with.

myjeepsbigger said:
Smacked it about 30mph in Reverse. Had a few cocktails previous to this.
Come on, now! Usually I don't call folks on crap like this, but...

Way to promote the sport in a positive way. :twak:

At least you have the guts to admit it...but it's still way wrong, dude.

he may have been blatant about it, and thats good enough. we've all learned a lesson and what can come of drinking and jeeping, now we all know what NOT to do, and yep, he's really lucky thats all he did. i'm happy no one got hurt, sorry to hear about the jeep, and lets come away with it with a lesson, shall we?

myjeepsbigger,

That little dent ain't nothin compared to what was left of our 93 Sport after we were stopped at a light and got rearended by a sleeping driver pushing 70mph :gee: I'll have to post the pics sometime.

As far as driving with a couple of cocktails..not the best of moves, but i am sure you know that. Was anyone else arround? You diddn't say that you were drunk, although after a few cocktails I would be.

I am of the opinion that as long as you were on your own land and nobody else was around, then have at it. If ya hurt yourself or crash your jeep it's nobodys fault but your own. If there were other people around and/or their vehicles, then I would hope someone whould have said something before you tried to do some tree clearing. :D

Good luck with your next jeep. What year is the donor body?

Copperhead

copperhead said:
myjeepsbigger,

That little dent ain't nothin compared to what was left of our 93 Sport after we were stopped at a light and got rearended by a sleeping driver pushing 70mph :gee:

Copperhead

:scared: Wholy shiit! Have whiplash for a while after that? :D Yes... please post pics.

Hopefully the 'bad guy' went through his windshield and landed 100 ft away.

Back