• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got 600 bux to burn.. Would you buy this?

"It has its share of rust, the trailer hitch is not functional (secondary to rust)"

And the list of electrical issues...... rusty cars = corrosion in the wiring. You'll have issues like crazy.

If it's so rusty that the receiver hitch is no good......... I'd be scared about the body mounts, shackle mounts, exhaust, etc.........

Sounds like a huge fixer every weekend after you use it for the week.........

Oh, and considering the fact that if you DID buy it....... it'd be like a Chapter investment..... you know you'll be on the forums all the time asking for fixin' advice..... which means we all get to share in the ....... fun........ (n)

Carburetor with tons of emissions equipment; been there, done that, never again.

Those pictures do make it look nice.

If it looked like the one John Candy drove in the movie "The Great Outdoors " then I'd take it in a heartbeat .
Back then that was the hotness and the one he drove was clean as hell .

There might be $600 worth of steel in that vehicle.......if the rust hasn't eaten it all up by now.

Take your 600$ and buy me a pair of Corbeau Suspension seats for my Jeep.

89-91 are the best years. If it runs and drives 600 is a steal. Mechanically there simple as hell and the iron 360 is a torquey beast. I have seen tons of grand cherokee's in the junkyard with rusted out hitches, yet the body is still decent. Not to many wagoneers in yards now adays, but im sure a rusted hitch does not mean its a total POS.

I DD my '91 and loving it. I plan on ditching all the emissions equipment in the spring, not really that hard to do.

Who the heck nowadays has $600 to just spend? I would save up dude.... keep it for emergencies.

Back