• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gooseneck tow hauler

hmmm...too bad I am feeling the pain of just making farm payments right now..I would highly consider this!!

There are builds similar to this all over pirate4x4 in the tow rig and trailers forum. I would like something like this but it would need to haul two rigs on the deck...22 feet of deck space he says, but 32 - 14 is 18 feet...either way for two xjs you need 26 feet minimum.

mac 'always looking for the perfect trailer set up' gyvr

I'm not convinced on that trailer there would be enough room. That and to do two rigs and a living quarters you'd need triple axles...14k gross doesn't take much...21k is better.

mac 'or dual duals' gyvr

I'm not convinced on that trailer there would be enough room. That and to do two rigs and a living quarters you'd need triple axles...14k gross doesn't take much...21k is better.

mac 'or dual duals' gyvr

there was one just like you're describing on PIrate for sale a while back.

Triple 7K axles I think, something stupid long.

yep thats what i would need...

mac 'as long as i own an f450' gyvr

That's basically what I have. The Kodiak and topkick are the 4500 and 5500 of Chevy...I have the f450 of Ford...gross on my truck is 33k.

mac 'mine just looks more like a regular truck' gyvr

Hmmm. I thought they were more competing with the F650/F750. You can get the Fords with the Cummins.... That would be a nice combo!

I see one of these being your next judging from your past. Don't let us down! :)

nope they compete with the 450/550, the chevys bigger than that (and kodaik might be the smaller and topkick the larger, i'm not sure)...yes the 650 is the ford with a cummins and allison...but i think that the 450 maybe is too much truck for me.

the 650 based cummins powered class c motor homes are amazing also...also very hard to find.

mac '650 a lot of truck...450 a lot of truck' gyvr

Back