• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good eats. Post up your favorite place!

Helss yeah, that would be awesome. I've tried convincing my wife that she should wake up before me and have a plate of bacon and eggs ready for me to eat every morning prior to going to work. She didn't go for it. :(

OMG...... Awesome burgers...... Killer fried green beans..... :loveu:

5 Star Burgers
2330 East Arapahoe Road, Centennial, CO 80122-3298
(303) 795-8181 ‎

And STILL....... LOL @ Dutch Re: Squealer rant....... :roflmao:

O'Malley's irish steak pub in Palmer Lake, off of highway 105 -- just outside of Monument.

Best wings you will ever eat along with huge (and cheap) self grill steaks, burgers and buffalo burgers! Awesome place!

Double Musky, Girdwood, Alaska....great food, and probably the best steak I've ever eaten. I highly recommend the place especially at the end of a successful 12 day Bullwinkle hunting expedition.

O'Malley's irish steak pub in Palmer Lake, off of highway 105 -- just outside of Monument.

Best wings you will ever eat along with huge (and cheap) self grill steaks, burgers and buffalo burgers! Awesome place!

Oh man, totally checking it out.

I just ate at the Colorado Mountain Brewery off of Interquest Pkwy on Sunday after getting some ink. Great beer, good food, a bit pricey. All in all though, I'd go there again.

better beer, not as good food (although its tough to screw up their yummy pulled pork) in Monument at the new Pikes Peak Brewing Company -- Woodmoor marketplace. The English Mild simply rocks.

Clark -- you're a repost on O'Malleys from page one, cause I love it too!!

Oh man, totally checking it out.

I just ate at the Colorado Mountain Brewery off of Interquest Pkwy on Sunday after getting some ink. Great beer, good food, a bit pricey. All in all though, I'd go there again.

Right on! I actually have been wondering about that new brewery up there... Been to about every other one in the Springs so far, but that one's still on my "to drink list". :p

better beer, not as good food (although its tough to screw up their yummy pulled pork) in Monument at the new Pikes Peak Brewing Company -- Woodmoor marketplace. The English Mild simply rocks.

Clark -- you're a repost on O'Malleys from page one, cause I love it too!!

Haha, I figured SOMEONE had to know about that little hole in the wall. :thumbup:

Mike O'Shay's- best food in Longmont, 12 beers on tap.

Rear of the Steer - Loveland - On a busy night Rock Mt Ousters, Petite Pepper Steak leaving room for, Peanut Butter Custard Pie. Or just go for the Pie! It's big enough for 2.

OMG...... Awesome burgers...... Killer fried green beans..... :loveu:

5 Star Burgers
2330 East Arapahoe Road, Centennial, CO 80122-3298
(303) 795-8181 ‎

Thanks for the tip, I went there yesterday. The Green Chile Cheeseburger was awesome!

But what is up with these 'gourmet' burger places charging $9 for a burger? I mean they are good, but $9 good? Add to that the additional cost of fries, makes me want to go off on a Dutch style rant...:wierd:

Of course I find this at 10:30 wail my stomach is growling loud enough for people in the rest of the office to hear! Here are my favorites,

For breakfast Appleridge Cafe 38th & Kipling has great food at a good price. Bad part is cash or personal checks only! I get the Steak & Eggs or Chicken Fried Steak every time! Helps its like a 2 min walk from my house!

For lunch Griff's Hamburger's off Ralston (58th) and Olde Wadsworth is great. If you go get the Double Giant w/ cheese! Although the fries have not been the same lately (anyone know anything about this?)

For dinner City Pizza & Pasta at 88th and Kipling has great St. Louis style pizza with the cracker crust great Fried Ravioli. for people from the mid west STL area its like Imo's Pizza

For dinner and some beer Clancy's Irish Pub also at 38th and Kipling almost a block west on 38th is were you will find me after work when I have nothing better to do! Good food Great staff!

Now I'm starving great were to go for lunch.....

Will

I eat there less now because my office moved but I still make it once a month! Man its either gong to be that or all you can eat wings at Hooters for lunch... Decisions decisions....

Will

But what is up with these 'gourmet' burger places charging $9 for a burger? I mean they are good, but $9 good? Add to that the additional cost of fries, makes me want to go off on a Dutch style rant...:wierd:

Yeah, but that place is pretty consistently great so when I'm dying for an awesome burger....... I'll pay that.

Did ya do the fried green beans? Yum.......

Back