• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest????

Cause there is no one to wheel with anymore. Folks just want to hang around and get drunk on the lakebed or do 'scenic' runs.

Whine, whine, whine. I go every year and wheel with the buggy guys. Where were you?

I'll have a beer and a shot for anyone who brings along an SWR meter and let's me use it to tune a new CB antenna.

Not looking good for me, just had some minor surgery to my foot yesterday after breaking it six weeks ago. Looks like I'm going to be in a cast à while longer, pretty tough to load up a jeep for a trip when on crutches :(

Might just drive the little jeep up for a scenic run.... I know that will piss off Avery though?

Garrett do you still need those coilover sliders? i totally spaced on them till I saw them hanging on the wall yesterday. find me at the fest, i'll throw them in the jeep this weekend so i dont forget

Well, it looks like Gomer and I might actually be fairly ready for Goatfest this year. Another day of tinkering, and I should be set. Hoping to get there before dark on Friday.

David Bricker / SYR - LAX

I was down to a very short list of issues to address before Friday, and none of them very complicated or time-consuming. Then, yesterday afternoon, my steering box started leaking pretty substantially. It's always something! Anyway, I'll deal with it and will be there.

For those looking to wheel this weekend, Claw Hammer is in great condition. Chocolate Thunder is pretty tame right now except the center section which is a little slick. Sledge Hammer is a little ugly with the plaque rock really undercut. Jack Hammer, Wrecking Ball, Sunbonnet, Resolution are in good condition. :)

You mean standing around on the lake bed drinking beer, because that's all that happened when I was there. :greensmok

We were waiting for you and Mei :confused:

Back