• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gift for a Marine

Jelrod, sorry for taking your thread off in some weird tangent, I just couldn't take any more of his lies about his lack of military service.

As for you gift try the USMC Heritage Foundation, the money they make supports the USMC museum.

USMC Heritage Store

thread-delivers.jpg

M-88, M578 or a wrecker, if we needed to lift something.

Are you kidding me, I can't believe I missed this. Are you trying to say that an 88 or the 578 is a engineering vehicle? Do you really believe that the blade on the front of the 88 is for plowing? How about to increase the lifting capability of the boom. It may look like a blade, but its not designed to be used like that.
Your a freaking mechanic trying to pass yourself off as a combat soldier. I've got nothing against mechanics, they kept my APC running, but a combat engineer you are not.:looser:

Ok I'm sorry I'm finished. Bad scrig

i may have contributed a few flakes to the ball...

Anyyywayyyss, you could buy a brick at the Marine Corps museum. Im not sure of the price but i believe you get a few lines of writing on a brick that i believe is being used somewhere on the grounds. Maybe put his OCS class on there??? Dont quote me on every detail, do a little research it might be a horrible idea. Really im just trying to make up for playing Casey Jones with this thread.

On the sword idea, just get a receipt and ask around for the measurement. Really anyone you get it from could prolly get you within an inch based on his height. Im almost positive they are required to have one anyways...

Are you kidding me, I can't believe I missed this. Are you trying to say that an 88 or the 578 is a engineering vehicle? Do you really believe that the blade on the front of the 88 is for plowing? How about to increase the lifting capability of the boom. It may look like a blade, but its not designed to be used like that.
Your a freaking mechanic trying to pass yourself off as a combat soldier. I've got nothing against mechanics, they kept my APC running, but a combat engineer you are not.:looser:

Ok I'm sorry I'm finished. Bad scrig

http://www.us-army-info.com/pages/mos/engineers/21b.html

I never said I was in engineer battalion, said I went to the school, qualified and was awarded the MOS. I was responsible for our attached engineer equipment, in an Armor battalion for a couple of years, among other duties.
I know what a sapper is, we called it hasty demolitions. The FM calls it hasty demolitions, you call it something else.
We had M-88's. M-578 and wreckers, we didn't have or want CEV's, We had spade tanks and the spade moved dirt just fine.
How exactly did you become an engineer? Chances are the same path I took, went to the school, passed the qualification and was awarded the MOS. I just did my school in Vilseck, given by instructors (sometimes flown in from the states) and usually a class of mixed officers and NCO's.
If you never took the breech apart on a CEV, how did you ever qualify as a Combat engineer? If you never took it apart, you are likely correct and it's not a firing pin, it's likely a globe of assorted nasties and wouldn't fire anything.
Some of us went to school and didn't spend our whole military careers sapping. I bet you made a good mine detector, fingers in ears, tap, tap, tap, with your foot.
Next question, what does two smooths, smooth and a groove and two roughs mean to you?
Oh and by the way, in reference to your other post, they call them end connectors, I don't think I've ever heard them called caps.
Mechanics school, I went through many, seemed wise for somebody in an Armored Division.
Now remember. put your fingers in your ears, before you try to find the mine with your foot.
Your likely also right, I could fix your M-113, do you remember how to adjust the track tension?

Last edited:
I never said I was in engineer battalion....

Yes we know, you tried telling everyone you were in a Combined Arms unit, but instead you somehow forgot that it was a Cav unit. I can see how YOU would make that mistake.:looser:

8Mud said:
I was responsible for our attached engineer equipment, in an Armor battalion for a couple of years, among other duties.

First it was a combined arms unit, then it was a Cav unit now its an Armor BN. Make up your damn mind. There is no combined arms unit, so that leaves Cav and Armor. They are very similar but very different at the same time.

8Mud said:
I know what a sapper is, we called it hasty demolitions. The FM calls it hasty demolitions, you call it something else.

No you don't know what a SAPPER is. Your thinking of a SATCHEL charge. One is a person(SAPPER) who is qualified as a 21B the other is a bag(SATCHEL) with 8 blocks of C4 with enough time fuze and blasting caps to detonate each block.

8Mud said:
We had M-88's. M-578 and wreckers, we didn't have or want CEV's, We had spade tanks and the spade moved dirt just fine.

You didn't want a CEV because YOU don't know what the hell it is or does. Please show me what a Spade Tank is. It isn't an 88 or 578. Oh you forgot to let me know if I answered you track tension question right.

8Mud said:
How exactly did you become an engineer? Chances are the same path I took, went to the school, passed the qualification and was awarded the MOS. I just did my school in Vilseck, given by instructors (sometimes flown in from the states) and usually a class of mixed officers and NCO's.
If you never took the breech apart on a CEV, how did you ever qualify as a Combat engineer? If you never took it apart, you are likely correct and it's not a firing pin, it's likely a globe of assorted nasties and wouldn't fire anything.

I went to OSUT at Ft Leonardwood, MO the home of the Engineers.
And like I've told you before the crew of the CEV/AVLB/ACE were a different MOS when I went through.

See this is growing old and to easy. You are back peddling faster and faster with each post. I'll let you in on a secret about why YOU were never an engineer.

1st) 21B did not exist as an MOS when, and IF, you were in the service
2nd) The CEV/AVLB/ACE were Combat Engineering Vehicles that were manned by 12Fs not 21Bs
3rd) If you were in the service you would've been a 12B, somewhere around 2000 the Army decided to do away with 12 series and make all Engineers 21 series.

I'll stick by what I said before I think you were a cook or a mechanic and you were around enough combat arms guys that you were able to learn just enough to sound like know what your talking about. Unless there is someone else who actually knows what they are talking about. And whops today you picked the wrong MOS to pretend to hold.

Your nothing but a liar. You want so badly to look like a big tough guy that you end up looking like an ass. You've got a story for every situation. Cops kick your ass all the time, killed your dog, mob guys broke into your house and ran in on your wife while she was bathing, driving a Jeep around Bosnia when the war was going on, sneaking around the Fulda Gap with the SF, mailing bullets to an imaginary friend in Iraq who doesn't have any ammo. (What country and unit was that guy again?)
You must do a whole lot of nothing in Germany. You've been on this website all night long. I know what time it is in Germany now, do you? I bet you still live in SOCAL and just pretend to live in Germany. Just another one of your many lies. In fact I'll be there next month visiting my in-laws maybe I'll take a ride up to Hanau and see if I can find an old confused liar driving an XJ. But I'm willing to bet there is no one there like that.

Oh and before I forget, let me know when you find that non-existant firing pin for and electrical firing system.:looser:

I just can't stop, this is what it must be like to be on crack.

Yes we know, you tried telling everyone you were in a Combined Arms unit, but instead you somehow forgot that it was a Cav unit. I can see how YOU would make that mistake.:looser:

First it was a combined arms unit, then it was a Cav unit now its an Armor BN. Make up your damn mind. There is no combined arms unit, so that leaves Cav and Armor. They are very similar but very different at the same time.

No you don't know what a SAPPER is. Your thinking of a SATCHEL charge. One is a person(SAPPER) who is qualified as a 21B the other is a bag(SATCHEL) with 8 blocks of C4 with enough time fuze and blasting caps to detonate each block.

You didn't want a CEV because YOU don't know what the hell it is or does. Please show me what a Spade Tank is. It isn't an 88 or 578. Oh you forgot to let me know if I answered you track tension question right.

I went to OSUT at Ft Leonardwood, MO the home of the Engineers.
And like I've told you before the crew of the CEV/AVLB/ACE were a different MOS when I went through.

See this is growing old and to easy. You are back peddling faster and faster with each post. I'll let you in on a secret about why YOU were never an engineer.

1st) 21B did not exist as an MOS when, and IF, you were in the service
2nd) The CEV/AVLB/ACE were Combat Engineering Vehicles that were manned by 12Fs not 21Bs
3rd) If you were in the service you would've been a 12B, somewhere around 2000 the Army decided to do away with 12 series and make all Engineers 21 series.

I'll stick by what I said before I think you were a cook or a mechanic and you were around enough combat arms guys that you were able to learn just enough to sound like know what your talking about. Unless there is someone else who actually knows what they are talking about. And whops today you picked the wrong MOS to pretend to hold.

Your nothing but a liar. You want so badly to look like a big tough guy that you end up looking like an ass. You've got a story for every situation. Cops kick your ass all the time, killed your dog, mob guys broke into your house and ran in on your wife while she was bathing, driving a Jeep around Bosnia when the war was going on, sneaking around the Fulda Gap with the SF, mailing bullets to an imaginary friend in Iraq who doesn't have any ammo. (What country and unit was that guy again?)
You must do a whole lot of nothing in Germany. You've been on this website all night long. I know what time it is in Germany now, do you? I bet you still live in SOCAL and just pretend to live in Germany. Just another one of your many lies. In fact I'll be there next month visiting my in-laws maybe I'll take a ride up to Hanau and see if I can find an old confused liar driving an XJ. But I'm willing to bet there is no one there like that.

Oh and before I forget, let me know when you find that non-existant firing pin for and electrical firing system.:looser:

I just can't stop, this is what it must be like to be on crack.

No I didn't have the same job the whole time I was in the military, I actually got promoted and moved on. You are right I used the new designator, for the old job description (IIRC it was 12B). I was also an 11B for about as long as it took me to get through basic, we all were. I thought the Sapper thing was one of those PX patches you put on your shoulder and not an MOS, the MOS was 12B or later 21B, I already posted the link to the qualifications. Do you have a link for the sapper MOS, it's likely much like a Ranger patch and you don't actually have to be in a Ranger battalion to earn one.
An no the track tension answer you gave, wouldn't have cut it for qualification. And like I said before, go find a breech block, take the cap off, remove the spring and tell me what you find in there.
That little red T-handle by the recoil guard next to the gunners seat, what does it do? Tap, Tap, Tap.

a4lnx3.jpg

I'm out of here bye.

Last edited:
8mud give it up there was no sapper school at vilseck...

JROTC is not military service put your airsoft guns down and take this time to cry yourself to sleep.

8mud give it up there was no sapper school at vilseck...

JROTC is not military service put your airsoft guns down and take this time to cry yourself to sleep.
To the best of my knowledge you don't have to be a 12B (or 21B) to be a Sapper it's a qualification and not an MOS. Or in other words, you can be a 12B without being a Sapper and you can be a sapper without being a 12B.
Somebody please enlighten me if I'm wrong. I'm thinking the Sapper badge is after my time. Hasty demolition was mostly about destroying equipment and not breaching. Though breaching was part of the a course. It was taught at Bad Tolz, not Vilseck and used the Hohenfels U.S. Army Training Area on occasion.
I'm still trying to find out how he qualified Sapper, without going through the basic school. Or if he qualified Sapper under another MOS, what it was?

Last edited:
To the best of my knowledge you don't have to be a 12B (or 21B) to be a Sapper it's a qualification and not an MOS. Or in other words, you can be a 12B without being a Sapper and you can be a sapper without being a 12B.
Somebody please enlighten me if I'm wrong. I'm thinking the Sapper badge is after my time. Hasty demolition was mostly about destroying equipment and not breaching. Though breaching was part of the a course. It was taught at Bad Tolz, not Vilseck and used the Hohenfels U.S. Army Training Area on occasion.
I'm still trying to find out how he qualified Sapper, without going through the basic school. Or if he qualified Sapper under another MOS, what it was?

You wrong, always wrong. You Googled the MOS code and got 21B but you were to stupid to check to make sure it was the right MOS you were pretending to be, just like 88K/880A (see below).
Oh and I called a buddy, an old 12F, the way I described the track tension is right. But because you are lying you don't know the difference.

All 12B/21B are considered SAPPERs. You are SAPPER qualified after you attend the SAPPER LEADER COURSE at Ft Leonardwood, http://www.wood.army.mil/sapper/
Sapper and Ranger are tabs, not badges you big faker. Yes you do buy them at the PX but they stand for so much more than that. It is something you have earned through training training and more training, not attending a remote course. Maybe back when you were cooking eggs in the morning for the war fighters it ment nothing to just go buy the TAB and pretend to be something but for those who know it stands for so much more.

Getting promoted does not mean you get a new job. When you get promoted it shows that you are capable of learning more about the MOS you hold, you become the SME in that job. Did I confuse you with SME? Sorry about that. How can you even think you are that good if you kept changing jobs? Who was out in the mud training the young troops then? It sure wasn't you!

What type of breaching are you talking about? Building, mine field, tank ditch, berm?
Your trying so hard to sound like you know what your talking about that you end up just looking stupid. In your retarded world what exactly is basic school? Are you talking about AIT or Basic Training? All soldiers attend Basic training then attend AIT, Advance Individual Training, after you graduate AIT you are then awarded an Army MOS. But I guess since you are the BEST of the BEST you just showed up at your Combined Arms/Cav/Armor unit and they just gave you all the different job titles you wanted.
8Mud said:
I qualified 11E (later19K and 19Z), 11D (later 19D),63A, 63B, 63C and H, 45K (91K) 21B and C. I even went to 88K school, was 21K and M qualified. I was even in an 880A slot for awhile....
You went from being Infantry/Tanker/Scout/Combat Engineer/Mechanic/Physical Therapist. I'm still trying to figure how you were an 88K/880A in Nam when neither of those existed then. You big LIAR.:looser:
And no your not an 11B, everyone does skill level 1 training in Basic but that DOES NOT qualify you as an Infantryman.:looser: Those are just the most basic soldier skills that all soldiers are required to know.

Nice picture, you f@cking moron, that's a CEV!
m728-cev-1a-s.jpg

That little stubby barrel is for the Demo gun, which is fired with an electrical impulse charge, NO FIRING PIN.
I'm still waiting for the pic of that non-existing firing pin.

This has gone on long enough, you are a liar. Those 63 series MOS you listed are exactly what you did when(if) you served. All your stories are lies. You never got beat up by cops, your dog didn't get killed, gansters didn't run in on your wife. Hell you probably don't even live in Germany, well maybe you do, you just never sleep and sit on your computer all night waiting to type another lie.
You can post all the replies you want, I'm just going to laugh at you like everyone else does.
You are a fraud and IF you served you are a complete discredit to yourself and the brave men and women you might have served with.

The only course using explosives on Hohenfels the 4 years I was stationed there was a small door breaching course using very light explosives. Considering the Germans wont let us scratch the soil with a shovel and never have on HTA I doubt there was any of this.

Hasty demolition was mostly about destroying equipment and not breaching. Though breaching was part of the a course.

Sure I googled the MOS codes, just like you did, 45K, changed to 45N and the to 45E in about a ten years span, along with about a hundred others. If I typoed or made a mistake excuse me.
We had dozer tanks, AVLB'S and Goers. Never had CEV's didn't want them, I do remember some from the courses though.
I don't know why your buddy used a sledge hammer when a ruler was required.
The thing that actually touched the round and set it off was called something. Maybe you could enlighten us?
Did you have a secondary MOS and/or a list of schools and qualifications.
Sapper is a shoulder patch, seen a few, kind of like a Ranger patch, maybe an EIB. Not a CIB. I didn't have any of those.

MPslayer, running around Hoenfelds for weeks with an Armor Battalion, a scout company, a Combat Support company, a detachment of maintenance people and couple of battalions of Infantry, is likely to move a little dirt around. As is what the Cav called a combined arms unit, Five scout tracks, a mortar track, an infantry track and three tanks, times three troops and an aviation Troop. Along with a battalion of self propelled guns and a company of ADA. We even had F16's making low level passes one day and sometimes Warthogs. Gunnery was mostly done at Graf or Wildflicken. Though we did blow up some stuff in Hohenfeld.

I'm really getting tired of this. I give up, you wore me out.
Your neat I'm not, think I'll watch a movie.

Sure I googled the MOS codes, just like you did, 45K, changed to 45N and the to 45E in about a ten years span, along with about a hundred others. If I typoed or made a mistake excuse me.
We had dozer tanks, AVLB'S and Goers. Never had CEV's didn't want them, I do remember some from the courses though.
I don't know why your buddy used a sledge hammer when a ruler was required.
The thing that actually touched the round and set it off was called something. Maybe you could enlighten us?
Did you have a secondary MOS and/or a list of schools and qualifications.
Sapper is a shoulder patch, seen a few, kind of like a Ranger patch, maybe an EIB. Not a CIB. I didn't have any of those.

MPslayer, running around Hoenfelds for weeks with an Armor Battalion, a scout company, a Combat Support company, a detachment of maintenance people and couple of battalions of Infantry, is likely to move a little dirt around. As is what the Cav called a combined arms unit, Five scout tracks, a mortar track, an infantry track and three tanks, times three troops and an aviation Troop. Along with a battalion of self propelled guns and a company of ADA. We even had F16's making low level passes one day and sometimes Warthogs. Gunnery was mostly done at Graf or Wildflicken. Though we did blow up some stuff in Hohenfeld.

I'm really getting tired of this. I give up, you wore me out.
Your neat I'm not, think I'll watch a movie.

I got the shakes, I had to come back for more.

Damn right I googled 45K, no one, not even the recruiter I work with knew what it was. How could you forget what job you had in the military, oh wait thats right you NEVER served!

What exactly is a ruler going to do for the end caps of the track on the CEV? Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? I'm sure everyone is calling me an ass for not dropping this but oh well, nothing burns me more than people who pretend to be military or former military.

I don't know what sets off a tank's main gun, I'm not a tanker. Neither are you if you think its a firing pin.

12B/21B 1993-2005; 14J 2005-Present
Again the Sapper Tab is NOT a shoulder patch. The TAB is worn on the shoulder sleeve above the unit patch, but it is a TAB. You can say that it is just a different way of saying things, but if you were military, like you claim, you would not call it a patch when it is a TAB.
How could I have a EIB or CIB? Only certain service members can qualify to wear those. Want to guess who they are? And you don't go to a basic school for those, whatever that is. Oh here is another hint, one is earned underfire, something you have never seen.

Jesus H. Christ how many times do I have to tell you it isn't a combined arms unit. Combined arms is a warfighting philosophy, you bring everything together to finish the fight the first time.
Cavalry units are Squadrons and they have Troops, not Battalions with Companys. Just like Air Defense have Batterys not companys. Again these are all things any former military member would know, but since you have never served and just lie and fake it you don't know those things.

Tired well you should be, if you did live in Germany you would have been up for the last 24 hours with no sleep. But let me guess your a light sleeper who is always ready to go at a moments notice, :jester:.

Maybe you should go watch "The Hurt Locker", you can start pretending to be EOD next.

We even had F16's making low level passes one day and sometimes Warthogs. Gunnery was mostly done at Graf or Wildflicken. Though we did blow up some stuff in Hohenfeld.

Not going to waste much time on this so I'll keep it short.

A. No Never happened. I can tell you 100% They don't do low level passes over HTA

B. It's Hohenfels I'm surprised you haven't gotten the right name yet Capt. Google
Edit: especially for being in Germany

Last edited:
Back