• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting Hitched Guys

congrats to you both

We are honeymooning in Lexington Va, did some driving on some fire roads today, drove to some remote winerys, very remote & backwoods here, in the GWNF area. Wedding was excellet, so glad its over! Thanks for the good wishes. (my parents & bride)
33597_148593331848553_100000936605422_203629_3974994_n.jpg

We are honeymooning in Lexington Va, did some driving on some fire roads today, drove to some remote winerys, very remote & backwoods here, in the GWNF area. Wedding was excellet, so glad its over! Thanks for the good wishes. (my parents & bride)
33597_148593331848553_100000936605422_203629_3974994_n.jpg

Good to hear your wedding went off without a hitch. My wife and I hit a bunch of wineries down there last year, there were some good ones WAAY back in the stix...

A.

Good to hear your wedding went off without a hitch. My wife and I hit a bunch of wineries down there last year, there were some good ones WAAY back in the stix...

A.

yeah man we are here now with wifi, and we went to 2 places today that were way out on gravel roads in the middle of nowhere nothing, the places were way different than back home for sure. We went to a place called peaks of otter & blue ride mtn winery. We are having a great time so far, & tommorow we are going on a atv tour of the local area so were keepin it real. Peace

Congrats to both of you. Pic looks nice.

Congrats Chris!! Wishing you and your new bride many happy years together..Welcome to the club!!:smootch:

Back