• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GearWrench 20PC Combo Set, SAE and Metric. 60 Bux

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
Save 40 Bux

6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 mm

1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.

spin_prod_887008312

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-20pc...400010000100675&aff=Y&PID=361116&AID=11042411

i paid 50 for my 8 piece SAE set a couple years ago, still some of the best money i ever spent on tools I use them all the time. this is a really good deal especially because its both 10 piece sets. my only gripe is on the metric side they give you the little 6mm instead of the 19mm which I would use a lot more.

Just don't use them on the opposite side of an impact gun (nut and bolt) They explode. Of course Sears still will give you a new one but it's kind of PITA.

Thanks for this!

I ended up getting it for $50 last night.

Nice, Finally I will have a set of standard ratchet wrenches. 50$!

Got mine! Still full price in the store but they will price match if you call the website up on your phone and show them. I prefer to do that than order online because then the floor sales guy gets his commission (well, I prefer it if he's cool and helpful, anyway.)

And they have a decent roll cabinet setup for about $325. (I'll post in a separate thread in case someone who has no interest in gearwrenches might need a roll cab) Not pro shop grade but way better than your average home garage has in it. Just bought one and a 2nd top chest as a mobile box as I sold my old shitty roll cabs to my roommate and my mobile toolbox literally fell apart the other day. (I'm going to try to get HD replacement latches for it so I can still use it though. Probably it busted because the tools I carried in it weighed more than I do.) For some reason black is way more expensive than red, and you have to print out the online price and bring it into the store (store price is on sale but way higher.)

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-26-in-13-drawer-heavy-duty-ball/p-009CO56572812B

All the individual pieces are on sale, too, if you don't need the intermediate chest or just want one piece. Only complaint is no latching drawers - you have to lock the box for transport - but for the price it ain't bad at all. Big improvement over my crappy nylon glide drawer, separate lock bars old POS.

FYI, This is back down to 49.99. I had a little over 10 bucks in points from sears so I got it for 42.50 total shipped.

People mentioned the quality of these when the first 20pc set was posted, but I have been using those at work daily for allmost a year now with zero failures. If you do something moronic like using them at the other end of a bolt from an impact gun, you deserve what you get. You used the wrong tool for the wrong job, you destroyed it. Do you think an ipad would survive being used as a hammer?

Good stuff.

People mentioned the quality of these when the first 20pc set was posted, but I have been using those at work daily for allmost a year now with zero failures. If you do something moronic like using them at the other end of a bolt from an impact gun, you deserve what you get.

I did this. It broke. Other than that I've used mine extensively for years with no issues.

FWIW. If you are a moron and use them on the other side of an impact gun....their lifetime warranty covers that too. :D

yep I've broken a couple and never had a problem with warranty, I only break the 8's and the 10's though with my giant manly muscles (ok i might have stood on one to break a bolt loose lol)

Back