• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage Sale!!

toby42

NAXJA Forum User
I got the following for sale (everything is OBO)

Teraflex front adjustable TB. $85
[Still installed, no pic yet...]

5" TJ Front Lift coils, I believe it's still 5" for XJ (I know it's 4" on a ZJ). $75
IMG_0594.jpg

RE Track Bar Bracket Brace - $50 http://www.redrock4x4.com/shop/products/380.html
[no pic right now, but will get one soon]

4 15x10 Outlaw II rims - $100
IMG_0585.jpg

Alpinestars Tech3 Motocross Boots - White - Size 10
HPIM1703.jpg

31 x 10.50 Goodyear Wrangler RT/S (on Durango/Dakota rim, can remove) - Almost brand new, still has the little nubbies on tread. I'd say BN, but it was under my Durango as a spare.

Lucky Pet Rock - $200 (or best offer)

Also have 1985 CR250 Parts (entire bike) if you're interested.

Jeep CJ Haynes Manual - 1949 to 1986 - $5

Harvard Air Hockey Table - $50
IMG_0111.jpg

Last edited:
Got pics of the rock?

It's not shaped like anything homosexual is it?

PM sent on the TB bracket brace.

Ooooohhhh....that's a damn nice rock.

TB Brace Sold (can't edit post)

Also for sale: Durabrand CD player and AM/FM radio. I do not know if this works or not; I bought it and never installed it. I decided to go w/ a stock stereo so I don't have to mess with the wiring or mounting. It looks like it should, but I never hooked it up to see for sure. I figure at $10, if it doesn't you're not missing out on much and if it does, you're gettin' a heckuva deal.

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

Oh, also, on most of this stuff, I'll take trades. I can always use more tires, lights, and I need some steel for projects (lots of 2x4 box, 4x4 box, plate)...

PM a price shipped on the coils to 30102

Update:

Coils SOLD
Brace SOLD
31x10.50 SOLD
Track Bar SOLD
Pet Rock decided to work things out with Mrs. Rock.

Still available:

MX Boots
Rims
CR250
Hockey Table]
CJ Haynes Manual

Back