• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage sale; Snow Shovel / Power tool / Rolling Bench / Halogen lamp

Skully

NAXJA Forum User
In my need to clear out garage items to prepare for my move in July. I have a few things that will not be moving with us because of room or need, so trying to get a litle extra moving cash.

PM me or email direct; voodoox(at)comcast.net

1.) Harbor Freight hand grinder $10

One of the few Items I have ever bought from Harbor Freight that keeps on ticking, and still works perfectly. I just have a another one and dont really use anymore.

attachment.php

2.) Snow Shovel $10

Not sure why have I even kept since selling my house, since apartment management cleans all the walks. Just dirty as it has not been used in a long time.

attachment.php

3.) Halogen work lamp. $10

Needs a new switch install on one of the lamps, still works on both sides.

attachment.php

4.) Rolling work bench, 4' long x 2' wide x 3' high $20.

Has built in bicycle stand I tacked on, simple, been a solid piece for a long time. The lower and top can be replaced in case damaged or age. Someone with a truck would have to pick up, I have no way to transport easy. (Dont mind the stuff on it, not included unless you offer me a lot.
smile.png
)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Pics aren't working

Strange?? They showed up when I first posted the ad. No changes to Photobucket, they are still there, figures, only cause I like doing things twice.

I will re-post them. :)

1.) Harbor Freight hand grinder $10

One of the few Items I have ever bought from Harbor Freight that keeps on ticking, and still works perfectly. I just have a another one and dont really use anymore.
Grinder_zpsjicjbqnw.jpg

attachment.php

2.) Snow Shovel $10

Not sure why have I even kept since selling my house, since apartment management cleans all the walks. Just dirty as it has not been used in a long time.

attachment.php
Snow%20Shovels_zpsifurjwqm.jpg

3.) Halogen work lamp. $10

Needs a new switch install on one of the lamps, still works on both sides.

attachment.php
Lamp_zpsn7bng0us.jpg

4.) Rolling work bench, 4' long x 2' wide x 3' high $20.
Has built in bicycle stand I tacked on, simple, been a solid piece for a long time. The lower and top can be replaced in case damaged or age. Someone with a truck would have to pick up, I have no way to transport easy. (Don't mind the stuff on it, not included unless you offer me a lot.
smile.png
)

workbench%201_zpsmdhzuuzi.jpg

workbench%203_zpswwgytaso.jpg

Do you think I could stuff that bench in the back of an XJ... or maybe tie it to the top?

I am truck-less. :bawl:

I have the F-250 truck bed trailer, half filled with scrap. It takes a lot of fuel to drag that beast around. :attom:

Do you think I could stuff that bench in the back of an XJ... or maybe tie it to the top?

I am truck-less. :bawl:

Seriously doubt it going in the back of the XJ, on top on its side, yes but you would like silly for the drive home. :confused1

Let me know Mike.

That bench keeps winking at me. It wants to be the bearer of my welding projects... :D

That is a fine ass looking shovel.

Back