• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage clean up. And free stuff.

supertubesocks

NAXJA Forum User
I need to get some stuff out of my parents garage I will add more stuff as I find it. Trades for 5 on 4.5 wheel spacers king 12" shocks, Dana 44 parts, deaver coils will be considered, maybe other stuff too.

Light racing bumps. Some are brand new and others are lightly used. I have a variety of mounts for them I will split them up.
suguzugy.jpg

Set of 1.5" spidertrax wheel adapters. 5 on 4.5 to 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern.
$80

Jeep xj stock style fiberglass hood with 5 sets of pins and bushings. I'll get a picture this weekend.
$150 obo
Np 231j out of a 91 xj with 100k miles but it had a very easy life. I swapped it out before doing any work to the jeep. I'll toss in the read drive shaft also.
$100obo
Set of new stock style rear bumps.
$10
95 jeep wrangler grill assembly with lights black. Great condition.
$100

Nitrous kit for 5.0 mustangs dry kit very nice lots of extras.
u6evetu3.jpg

Free stuff!
Jeep lug nuts! I have a bunch
Junk 4.0 block and crank or any parts off it that you want. 5 of the rods and pistons are perfect. The other got pushed through the block, lol.

Thanks.

Re: Re: Garage clean up. And free stuff.

Do you have anymore info on the bumps?

Sure do, lightracing.com is the website.
One pair of 1.5" travel and one pair of 3" travel. They are 2.25" diameter and have adjustable rebound and compression. It just takes the turn of an Allen wrench.
6yqate6y.jpg

azy2y6ur.jpg

y4a2yhyh.jpg

Text me a picture of the hood? What year? I will take it I think....
Robert
714-875-2414

PM Sent, Thx

Im buying the hood. If for some reason the hood pin holes just wont work on my rig then I will pit it back up for sale.
But I think it will work out...

Ok well hood just wont work w my already placed hood pins and under hood cage.

So who wants it for 150$?

Robert

Sure thing...

Back