• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fun with Drunks

Yup, those Tasers are pretty effective - best part is that no one gets hurt. Much better and more effective than pepper/ o.c. spray.

I carry one and our department required that we get Tased in order to carry it. I "rode the lightening" and the voltage pulses are like someone hammering the entire length of your spine. It causes your muscles to lock in your legs, back, abs and arms. You can think, talk and look around when it's hitting you, but you can't move. I think I'd rather take a few punches before getting Tased again. But once the Taser shuts off, no pain, no residual effects.

Haven't had the oportunity to deploy it...... yet.

"I can't! You hammered me!" Hilarious! :D

Rev Den said:
Should have just shot him. Big waste of money, those non-lethal weapons.

Rev

Wish I had one back in '99. Coulda kept my gun outta the picture......

Rev Den said:
And then there would have been a 30% chance YOU would be the dead one. Wanna take that risk?

I would'nt.

Rev

I hear ya, but the guy brought a knife to a gun fight.... Taser woulda let me take him to jail, not the morgue.

almost had me in tears, that was great

Back