• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction Leafs w/spring plates ETC..

FordGuy

NAXJA Forum User
Set of Full Traction Leaf springs. Perfect shape, comes with spring plates that have built in bump stop. No trades, I don't want anyone's crap, cash up front.

$200.00.

Is this the 6" pack?

Yes, but I believe it is 6 inch with the shackle. It is 1 inch taller than a Deaver G9 super sager

Good to know. I'm not interested but it helps to get the info out there. I have this same spring pack on my rig. I was surprised at how stiff they were at first. After I put my spare tire on the swing, filled my can with gas and tossed all my tools out back they leveled out and softened up a lot. After running the Rubicon with them they are perfect. Great spring pack once they soften up.

this made me rofl.... the deavers are not meant for 4x4!!! they are a progressive pack so keep packin weight on them and they will sag like crazy

WTF? All springs have a static height with a given load, any spring will collapse with weight, progressive or not. The springs that I ultimately ended up with are basically G9's built with more arch to give them ride height.

Rich got a pic of the spring plate for future reference?

good deal!

and for the record ratboy93, Deavers or any spring can work on any rig if you take weight into consideration. Deaver can make custom leaf packs for the heavier rig or the lighter racing rig

Just good to know info also...

Military wrapped and english eyed on these. Or at least mine are. I went from a set of deavers to these, no regreats at all. Deaver could Not get a set of packs I got from currie to hold 4.5" of lift no matter if they re-arched or even added a leaf. These are great.

Robert, I have a buyer for them. PM me.

Back