• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Yakima tire carrier, Chiltons manual XJ, XJ Keyless remote, Blinker lense, ashtra

blackhawk411

NAXJA Forum User
I got bunch of crap I wanna get rid of.

I got the blinker lense and ashtray (grey) for 97+ XJs for free so I will give it out for free. Pick up only.

Got a XJ Keyless remote 97+ XJ. 11shipped

Chiltons manual for XJ 11shipped

Yakima Tire carrier 40 + Buyer pays shipping

All located in Chino Hills, CA

I'm prettty much right off of 71 and 60 and pretty close to 91

Re: FS: Yakima tire carrier, Chiltons manual XJ, XJ Keyless remote, Blinker lense, ashtra

Which ashtray? the one by the cup holders or the one for the back seat? If its the back seat one......I'll TAKE IT!!! haha

Re: FS: Yakima tire carrier, Chiltons manual XJ, XJ Keyless remote, Blinker lense, ashtra

negative, ashtray is for front compartment right behind shifter

blackhawk411 said:
negative, ashtray is for front compartment right behind shifter

I'll take the ashtray.

I may be interested in the tire carrier. Is it the one for roof that mounts to the stock roof rails? Do you have a pic?? or a link to a pic??

Thanks,
E

Can you get me a real pic of the tire carrier? I want to see if I could mod it to an Olympic roof rack.

Thanks,
Nick

Ok. I am disinterested in the tire carrier. However, I still want the ashtray. I'll figure out a way to pick it up..

Thanks,
E

Remote is the only thing that's gone so far...really need the tire carrier gone make offers

Back