• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: WARN M8000, fairlead & used synthetic line

ruggedjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this winch from a reputable member here last year. I mounted it on my truck, wired it up and it didnt work. I have no doubt it worked when I bought because I trust the person I bought it from but I did what I could to get it working and I had no luck. I swapped solenoids, wired and re wired, followed diagrams, nada. Possible im doing something wrong and it could be a simple small wire in the wrong place but im done with it. Ive realized I dont really need it on my truck anyway. The box has extra long cables to mount under the hood. Comes with a WARN remote and Aluminum fairlead.

Im also throwing in my old synthetic line. Its Amsteel 3/8x100 with a large hook

Asking $250. I can POSSIBLY deliver to goatfest next weekend. My schedule is still unconfirmed.

Synthetic line is 4 years old with a handful of hard pulls. Condition shown.

The worst part of the line

Sorry Mike that you've had such problems with this winch. It worked flawlessly for me since I bought it brand new. Wish I could've gotten back up there to help you troubleshoot it.

This is a great price for anybody wanting a winch. If nobody wants it Mike, I will give you back what you paid me for it.

Sorry Mike that you've had such problems with this winch. It worked flawlessly for me since I bought it brand new. Wish I could've gotten back up there to help you troubleshoot it.

This is a great price for anybody wanting a winch. If nobody wants it Mike, I will give you back what you paid me for it.

Very generous of you Johnny but a buyer is lined up. Like I said its probably something very simple that im over looking but im tired of looking at it lol. Plus I havent needed it this entire time so might as well let it go to someone that will use it.

Thanks again!

Back