• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Various items

JNickel101

NAXJA Forum User
Hello SEC!

I have a C-Rok outer brace, TNT/Treks inner steering box brace and a MORE steering box brace (the kind that goes around the box and braces to the opposite side frame rail). None of these have ever been installed - sold the jeep last week and have some spare parts left over. I have all the mounting hardware for these items.

In addition, I have a New-In-Box FelPro valve cover gasket (originally purchased for a 2000 XJ 4.0L - not sure of the fittement on other model years, but I'm guessing it would work for any) - its the molded rubber over metal type - not cork.

Asking $85 for the inner/outer braces and $45 for the MORE brace. $15 for the valve cover gasket.

I'm currently located just south of Knoxville, TN at McGhee-Tyson Air National Guard Base - I'll be here for a couple of weeks. PM if interested! Would prefer local pick-up rather than shipping somewhere - but if necessary, I will (buyer pays shipping). Thanks!!!

Justin

Let me see if I can find a flat rate box that it will fit in :D

Also, forgot...but I have a Lube Locker gasket for a D30 - $10

And

A timing set - Cloyes single-roller type, made by InnerFire Engines (Ebay seller), NIB - I think I have the timing cover gasket and the front main seal too. $20

Mopar harmonic balancer - never installed, NIB - $50

Back