• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS:RE Extreme Duty Fixed Upper CA's

cloudswimmer

NAXJA Forum User
Have a set of Rubicon Express Extreme Duty fixed upper control arms here out of my 5.5" Extreme Duty lift kit.Asking $75.00 PM me or call 949-559-6639

Chris

original.jpg

I'm willing to bet they're 15" center to center which is what the stock ones are. The RE kit used drop brackets, so it was effectively a 1.5" lift as the drop brackets lower the frameside mounting point 4".

The LCAs are same length as the stock ones, but have an offset to the axle end mount that drops them a little bit

BlackSport96 said:
The LCAs are same length as the stock ones, but have an offset to the axle end mount that drops them a little bit

Yeah just measured, 15.5" center to center.Looks like Dumptruck found a whole nother rig for parts, so these are still available.

where are you located?

this could solve the problem of me bending stock UCA's.

Gotta say my RE lowers are a lot beefier than the stocks, and these look good too.

Back