• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: ARB Bull Bar XJ - $400

DrRandy

NAXJA Forum User
I think the pics will tell all. There's 2 dents on it. the one on the passenger side.... I went over a rock on down on another one causing this. The one on the driver side is from sliding down a muddy hill out of control...couldnt turn or stop! I hit the tree about 8" from the end of the bumper on the drivers side...pushing it in, which kinda "buckeled" it. I'm sure you can straighten it, i havent tried though.

I'm including the VERY beefy frame tie in brackets that were laser cut by a machine shop. The drivers side brackets also reinforces the steering box. I included pic of them also. Also included, all the shims for centering the bumper on the truck, and the winch selonoid bracket. I think thats everything...either way ALL the parts go with it. I'm asking $400 for it...it's almost a $900 bumper new.

front2.jpg

LeftFront.jpg

RightFront2.jpg

LeftFront.jpg

Dent.jpg

RightTieInBracket2.jpg

LeftTieInBracket.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

front.jpg

UPDATE: I work in GA several days a week so i can meet you somewhere if needed and deliver? Also, I'll be in Anderson SC this Monday and Tues 6-14/6-15 if that helps anyone.

still have it...make offer. In my original post it might sound like this things beat all up, it's not. It DOES has minor trail damage....thats what it for! If you're interested in special pic's let me know, i'll be happy to post them up or email them to ya.

I'll be traveling to TN to see Mark (High2By) in the next few week if this help anyone.

I believe those frame brackets were from THOR offroad, I think they were in WA? or somewhere out west. They were $100 themselves. The ARB mounting brackets were professionally welded on. It's a much stronger mounting system then the factory ARB 3 bolt mounts.

I believe those frame brackets were from THOR offroad, I think they were in WA? or somewhere out west. They were $100 themselves. The ARB mounting brackets were professionally welded on. It's a much stronger mounting system then the factory ARB 3 bolt mounts.

Thanks...i couldnt remember the details but i was close at least!

Still have it...make me an offer.

Will this fit all year XJ's? I have a 2000 and would love to have this.

It came off my '01...after the tree incedent....:cheers:
The difference between the early and late model bumpers is how far the "wings" on the side go back toward the wheel. I wanted the clearance, and didn't want to cut it off myself, so I bought a '96 and earlier bumper and put it on my '01. They all mount the same...Now you've seen how Steven drives, huh??:eyes::moon:

Thats answer your question Wanker??
BTW: Thanks Andy!!

Make me an offer i cant refuse.

Thats answer your question Wanker??
BTW: Thanks Andy!!

Make me an offer i cant refuse.
Yes it does, but I don't think I could make you an offer though. A buddy of mine was selling an air compressor I couldn't turn down. Can I ask why you're selling though?

Yes it does, but I don't think I could make you an offer though. A buddy of mine was selling an air compressor I couldn't turn down. Can I ask why you're selling though?

yeh, Wanker got a BIG compressor :scared::cheers:

Steve, you should post this on the Expo. If you arent a member there, I could do a cross post for ya. There are some guys over there who may gobble it up. Let me know.

~ Stump

Steve, you should post this on the Expo. If you arent a member there, I could do a cross post for ya. There are some guys over there who may gobble it up. Let me know.

~ Stump

Yea, that sounds great Stump. I've done about all i can on here. I kinda figured someone here might gobble it up. O well.

If ya dont mind that would be great. Thanks. I'll prob. post over on caos4x4.com also.

Thanks

Sure Wanker. Our local wheelin' spot (where i wheel 70-80% of the time) as pretty tight trails and several obstacles W/ lots of rocks (big ones!). The ARB has lower sides than the JCR i've been looking at. Nothing bad about this bumper AT ALL, I just think a smaller "tighter tucked up" bumper would benefit me better in the location i spend most of my wheelin' time in.

Let me know if you may want it. I'll work with you on payments if ya want?

Thank you sir

Back