• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 99 Cherokee

firefighter19

NAXJA Forum User
99 Cherokee DOES NOT RUN. Some sensor/electronics issue that i dont have the time/money/resources to fix. Mechanically, she's solid. Has about 116k on the odo. 3.5" RE lift with 32" Good Year MT with 50% left. Has a hitch, 4.0l with auto tranny, 231 tcase. 8.25 rear No longer has carpet, power windows and locks still work. Email me for pics/info, no pm please because im not on here enough.

Looking for 1200 [email protected]

thats why I asked about it being registered, AAA will bring it home but only if its plated & registered.

Just learned that bringing a jeep home from NJ...

I just stuck the plates from my Chrysler 300M Special on my XJ when I bought it. Had it towed over 60 miles to my house from MA to RI. I have the Gold Package that gives you 5 100 mile tows per year. They didn't ask any questions.

thats why I asked about it being registered, AAA will bring it home but only if its plated & registered.

Just learned that bringing a jeep home from NJ...

NO

Back