• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS:95 XJ & 2001 Ram 1500

Leep

NAXJA Forum User
It is time to sell the jeep and the truck. I am going a direction that I have the needs of a tow vehicle that can haul more people and tow a good load.

1995 XJ
4.0 with 201000 on the clock
RE 6200 complete lift with twin tube shocks from 4WP in riverside
AC works great
Auto
231 TC - I have the hack n tap for it but have not installed it yet
Rear axle is 8 1/4 (3:55)
Front is D30 (3:55)
Swaybar discos
Front bumper with light bar hoop, tow bar tabs
Rear bumper is 2x4 tube with receiver
This jeep runs good with no issues. It has never been wheeled since putting on the lift, unless you call the 2 mile drive to my house on dirt wheeling. I have a roof top rack that ill throw in with the deal and some spare parts, not sure what I have anymore but I know that I have some things.

Im looking to get $4000

Now for the truck,

2001 dodge ram 1500 quadcab
5.9 ltr engine with just under 104000 on the clock
interior is in great shape, clean with no tears or stains and everything works.
I just put new brakes on all corners, yes with drums and calipers!
In December I put a new heater core in.
Tires prob have 25k on them.
At about 50k the trans cooler was leaking, it was replaced(dealer repair).
It dropped a valve spring a couple years ago so I had the head replaced and the other head gone thru(dealer repair).
Last year I had the upper and lower control arms replaced with ball joints(dealer repair).
It does have a few dings here and there on the exterior but all in all good shape.
I am looking to get $4400 for the truck.
It has a cracked windshield that will be replaced upon sale.

Both vehicles will also be smogged and ready to just hit the local DMV or AAA for transfer

Im sure that I missed something but if interested please email me at [email protected] for pics or questions.

Thanks
Leep

Sale pending...

:wave:
If it runs as good as it looks this sale is not pending. By the way is the passenger side as clean as the driver side? LOL.

See you in the AM sir

P S
Don't forget the stuff we talked about. Just put it in the bed.

Thank You

Last edited:
:wave:
If it runs as good as it looks this sale is not pending. By the way is the passenger side as clean as the driver side? LOL.

See you in the AM sir

P S
Don't forget the stuff we talked about. Just put it in the bed.

Thank You

Runs great and passenger side is cleaner. Window and smog complete. Just text me when you leave so I can judge time.

10-4. I'm trying to but out of my house at 8. Looks like 1.5 hours to get there. Depends on traffic.

Again thank you for working this deal out.

Thank You
Scott & Cyndee

Very nice doing business with you leep. Pain less and easy as always. She runs great i'm very happy. This truck is nice an air tight, no whistling at all on the freeway.

Thank you again

Scott & Cyndee

Back