• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 4 32x11.50xR15 Old style Goodyear MT/R's on Cragar street locks

DunkinDeezNutz

NAXJA Forum User
4 32x11.50xR15 Old style Goodyear MT/R's on cragar street locks. Tires have 80% tread and have been wheeled less than 5 times so the tread and sidewalls are in great condition. The wheels could use some paint and one wheel is missing the fake bead lock bolts but those are easily replaceable. $400.00 located in Stow, MA. Come get em'!!!

tire5_zps6458d3df.jpg

tire4_zps9e2d2a37.jpg

tire3_zps8ac6f4cc.jpg

tire2_zps2da81425.jpg

tire1_zps8d3bf3b0.jpg

If someone buys them by Friday I can get them to nw ct, I'm in stow with a uhaul until then

Just grabbed a 97 4 door 4.0/ax15 with 114k. The red is now my trail rig and I'm lifting the DD cuz I have to lol

Nice dude! What are you going to run for tires on the red one? How much are you lifting the DD? I have a bunch of parts around, coils, leaves, trackbar, steering etc to go to ~3.5", let me know if you need shit I'll hook you up.

Just grabbed a 97 4 door 4.0/ax15 with 114k. The red is now my trail rig and I'm lifting the DD cuz I have to lol

sad... this is exactly what im doing... them 32's for the DD and something dumb on the trail rig.

Back