• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fs 1993 xj

ratboy93

NAXJA Forum User
you have all seen my part out thread.. well now its time to sell the whole jeep because the part out did not go so well. lol. heres the deal

ft long arm front end with t and j upper shock mounts and a hydro bump kit.(all you need are bumps and shocks)

it will have RE 4.5 superflex leafs with a boom shackle.

ar 7 spoke wheels and i have a set of 33x10.50x15 coming down for the jeep.(2 bfg mt's @50% and 2 baja t/a's @75%)

the jeep has stock seats. no carpet or headliner or moldings inside.

has a 2.5/ax5/231j combo with 198x on it runs perfect. registration is this month. to smog all you need is a stock airbox and a cat( i have a cat for it).

so when you come get it all it will need is 4 shocks to be rode worthy!

$2200 obo

theres pics of this jeep all over this site.. just look at the jeepspeed part out thread

ok look no reasonable offer will be refused.. make me an offer you will probably be suprised. this thing needs to be gone because i have another project that needs to be worked on

pm me with what ull take for it..

everything at the top of the thread minus the 33x10.50's, and the rack. it will come with stock sized tires and a metric 33x10.50 on a jeep steel wheel.

so with a set of tires and shocks.. its drivable or wheelable or srip it for the parts.

well you could. the tags are august. and theres no seatbelts. better to trailor i would think. because the front shocks are for heim style shocks I.E. fox, king,bilstein.

so you wanted 2k with the tires... I figure tires are like 300, then 100 for trailer and gas... man i feel like this is lowballing you but ill give you 1600 cash money

i will need to see how much money i have... i know i can come up with 1600... pm me your number and ill find out tomorrow and give you a call??

Back