• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front suspension options anti-rock or new springs.

Trouble

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I need alittle help. Im trying to get the heep to handle a little better. The reason im asking in here is that many of you know what ive done to the jeep.

I haven’t had a sway bar on in almost 10 years. Everything is in good shape suspension wise, except my RE 7.5” coil springs which have sagged about 2.5”. my options are replace RE springs with RE springs or go with the Skyjacker 8” coils. The other option is adding an Anti-rock sway bar up front. I have that as an option because its something I don’t ever have to disconnect. What would you do? And no I do not want to lower the jeep.

Ok I need alittle help. Im trying to get the heep to handle a little better. The reason im asking in here is that many of you know what ive done to the jeep.

I haven’t had a sway bar on in almost 10 years. Everything is in good shape suspension wise, except my RE 7.5” coil springs which have sagged about 2.5”. my options are replace RE springs with RE springs or go with the Skyjacker 8” coils. The other option is adding an Anti-rock sway bar up front. I have that as an option because its something I don’t ever have to disconnect. What would you do? And no I do not want to lower the jeep.

What would I do? I would lower the Jeep.

a lot of people like the skyjacker coils, say their stiff. a lot of people cut them down, but theyre right about where you want them.

of course, the currie antirock is another idea, i couldnt recommend either, as i havent been past 6", but you COULD throw money at it with either, neither will hurt.

skyjacker coils were the ticket. much stiffer and only about 1" taller then RE i took off. corners flatter and doesnt do the freeway wonder.

Back