• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free tow hook

XBoBJ

NAXJA Forum User
Rough shape i used it for recovery before i took it off, the hook bracket broke while it was sitting on a rock i welded it back to togther. WILL NOT TRUST IT FOR A HARD PULL. ive been tugged out from being hung up..... like i said i wouldnt trust it for a hard pull. no hardware USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, BE CAREFULL. :gee:... will get pics when i get home. you pay shipping you come get it im not meeting.

Last edited:
comes with hook
BROKEN:
bob4.jpg

FIXED:
bob3.jpg

ouch!!! that must have sucked when it broke haha.

so I just want to clarify, the bracket is shotty but the hook is fine. and its a stock hook good for 10,000lbs.

thats a good deal my pNp charged me 20$ for 2 hooks w/o the brackets. I also saw them in ECS for 45$ a hook. just the hook.

didnt break during recovery, broke while i was trying to climb a rock and i sat the jeep on the hook and the hook took all the weight and then the bracket broke.
...yeah i've done that. i think the first time i came down hard on my old hooks was at OFR on the first little ledge there... oops. at least mine didn't break. now i have billy's old bumper and i just bash stuff with it. :gee:

Ah ha, i see. Anthony... How dare you treat my old tow hooks like that!! hehe

Ah ha, i see. Anthony... How dare you treat my old tow hooks like that!! hehe

they were in pretty good shape before you gave them to me, surprisingly. i did sand and paint the brackets...

this aint a my tow hook is worse thread, lets keep it on topic :doh: come on guys...

just kidding, thanks for the bumps :clap: if it isnt gone by the end of next week its going in the scrap pile

maybe i'll just make another pointless post like travis has been to up my count? :anon:

naw, that be retarded. :yap:

whatever, mr. 4.5 posts per day...

Back