• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free stuff

Matt S.

NAXJA Forum User
Its been 6 months since I've even logged in, so don't respond to me via Naxja please.

I have a bunch of d30 shafts. Can't tell you what spline or joint.

A bunch of leaf springs. Some Comanche, some stock xj, some stock CJ, a set of re 4.5 inch xj leafs, bunch of different lift shackles.

Some drums off either a 8.8, 44, or 35.

Here is the deal. I'm going to keep this stuff in the back of my pickup bed for a week. I travel from Bakersfield to Modesto regularly. If you want this, contact me by email ONLY at [email protected] to arrange a spot off the freeway 99. If I don't have any takers by JUNE 8, it's going in the trash yard.

It's worth something to someone, just not me.

Thanks.

email sent bout 4.5" leaves

Email sent about Comanche leaves.

ive already tried emailing about the shafts and cant get a response. I was planning on going to get them yesterday but never heard from him.

he told me days ago its all gone

Yeh i heard back from him when I said i wanted the rc springs if the first guy passed on them and also to come by and look at the shafts too. but his responce was "Pretty sure they will be gone today" so i replied "the shafts too?" and said i could get those today (few dys ago) so im still waiting on a reply for the shafts.

EDIT: well that would explain it blondejon...lol. thanks for letting us know

haha. i figured he would have posted up. i had to email him a couple of times. he just said it was all gone yestreday. that was like a few days ago.

Yeah... Mods can you delete this? I cant believe yall asked questions IN THIS THREAD :dunno:

Place aint as bright as it used to be lol

Anyways, its all gone. Thanks Chris!

Yeah... Mods can you delete this? I cant believe yall asked questions IN THIS THREAD :dunno:

Place aint as bright as it used to be lol

Anyways, its all gone. Thanks Chris!
Thanks Matt. I wasnt around back in 03, not sure how smart you guys were then :looser:, but now we get a lot of: PM sent on..., dibs on...., I want this... with a follow up from someone else "Put me inline second, I really need that part". It can be much at times. Anyways thanks for the parts, they will find good homes.

actually if you read the posts they were not asking questions about the parts to you on Naxja, they were just using the thread to find out among each other info if you had responded to any emails, because you said email only, it seems everyone emailed you... instead of starting a new thread that says something like: Anyone talk to matt with the free parts cant get a hold of him?

Back