• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Stock Parts

CherokeeManatee

NAXJA Forum User
Almost done lifting my XJ so I have a bunch of stock parts that need to be gone - will take $ for stuff but it's not necessary.

From a STOCK 1993 XJ

Front and Rear shocks - good condition and actually work, got them from Skullver - I'd hate to throw these away

Front Rancho shocks - busted pretty bad

Stock track bar and mount - good shape as far as I can tell.
Control arms - uppers and lowers
Rear leafs - 16 years old and sagging (shouldn't that start happening when you're 60?)
Front springs - very springy
1 sway bar link - friend broke the other one when taking it off
NP231 transfer case cover and yoke thingy
1 Front Fender - Passenger side

Most of this stuff will be thrown out within a week so if you can use it, TAKE IT!

Since it's all stock (except maybe the no-name shocks) I'm not taking pictures.

Shoot me a pm and we'll work out a time to pick stuff up. First come, first serve.

i have a 2000 sport with 140k and have no lift. i have never changed the shocks and figure they are due. So would you suggest replacing them with what you have off the 93? will they fit? iam in Oc

Sorry dspenz but the good pairs of shocks are taken as well. Honestly the Rancho shocks that I have left over I wouldn't run - they're basically there for show and probably wouldn't be an improvement but if you want to try (never hurts) shoot me a pm.

I still have everything else.

I've been contacted by 7+ people from craigslist saying they can pick it up that day and when I tell them "sure, come on over" none of them show. You would think if somebody was giving away free parts you could use, you would actually follow through :huh:

Back