• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free OEM parts off my 2000 XJ

330LICIOUS

NAXJA Forum User
Time for some spring cleaning... I have a few OEM parts that have just been sitting in the garage that I would like to donate if you're interested in picking them up from my house, in Fremont.

I don't want to ship anything or travel anywhere to meet, just pick-up, because I would be tossing them in the trash if noone wants them anyway, thanks.

All the parts came off my 2000 4x4 XJ sport and have less than 40,000 miles of use. Everything is in good working condition, and was on a daily driver.

Stock Parts:
Headlights (no wiring, just the enclosure and they do work fine)
Drag Link
Tie-Rod
Track-Bar
Track-Bar Bracket (or mount, whatever you want to call it)
Leaf Springs/Shackles
Coil Springs
Shocks
U-Bolts (fits Chryco 8.25)
Drive Shafts - Front and Rear
Trackbar bracket
Spare tire (the small OEM one)

The above is for free so if you're interested, you should be using them on your own rig and not looking to make a profit by reselling them... Honor system in effect please. :clap:

I also have these aftermarket parts for sale, with less than 10,000 miles of use.

Aftermarket Parts:
Teraflex Adj. Trackbar (up to 4" lift) - $make offer$
Teraflex 4" Coil Springs - $make offer$
OME 3" Coil Springs (Heavy rating) - $make offer$
OME 3" Leaf Springs (Heavy rating) - $make offer$
Transfer Case Drop Kit - $make offer$

Last edited:
holy wish i was closer batman.

are you coming up highway 50 for the snowrun? If so I'll take the stock front driveshaft... I can meet you right off the freeway in folsom. They just built a in-n-out right off the freeway out here:)
How much do you want for the t-case drop?

are you coming up highway 50 for the snowrun? If so I'll take the stock front driveshaft... I can meet you right off the freeway in folsom. They just built a in-n-out right off the freeway out here:)

i'm not sure exactly where i'm going yet, but i think we're leaning toward the Rubicon trail. if the inn-and-out is on the way, then i can meet you there with the driveshaft. i'll take $12 for the t/c drop kit (i think it's $30 retail).

i'm not sure exactly where i'm going yet, but i think we're leaning toward the Rubicon trail. if the inn-and-out is on the way, then i can meet you there with the driveshaft. i'll take $12 for the t/c drop kit (i think it's $30 retail).

I'll take the t/c drop and the driveshaft.
The in-n-out is right off of the East Bidwell exit in Folsom ON the way to the Rubicon. If the Rubicon is too much trouble for you guys in the snow; there’s a pretty neat trail system with less difficulty off of sly park road (off the hwy 50 corridor). If you go south when you get off the freeway then take a left onto Mormon immigrant trail, there’s some cool trails off the road up there, did some snow wheeling there two weekends ago. It’s heading up towards Iron Mountain.

How much for the teraflex trackbar?

what would shipping on those OME leafs be to 47203?

what would shipping on those OME leafs be to 47203?

i don't know, but the package would be quite heavy and large so i'm assuming $50+ atleast. the leaves are not part of the "free" oem items so i'd still want some money for them. do you want to make an offer?

i don't know, but the package would be quite heavy and large so i'm assuming $50+ atleast. the leaves are not part of the "free" oem items so i'd still want some money for them. do you want to make an offer?

I know they weren't in the free pile. It may be a couple weeks before i can afford them. What were you thinking for the price on those. They are th exact packs i want to match my OME coils!

IF Jes does not want the springs, shoot me a PM.

SRMITCHELL: I have a frt driveshaft. I paid $25 for it, I'm in SF come pick it up. I also have an RE H-n-T and the correct companion flange for sale for the newer 98-01 NP231.

hi mike, i didn't make it out to the snow run. my friends changed their minds and we just played around at frank raines instead. really sorry about that.

Back