• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE BACON

HAHA damn I wish I had some some pics of that....good times.

I still can't believe someone *cough* Leslie *cough* got me to do a keg stand.

Thank god there was rum.

--Matt

Oh i did Matt, I did. However, I did cheat and use a Jedi Mind Trick...my pics are loading as i type this...and i have LOTS of Kegstand pictures....get ready

nix on the kegstand pics... via orders from on high :spin1:

nix on the kegstand pics... via orders from on high :spin1:

What Ken is saying is send us a link to the album so we can laugh at them, but not openly post them all over. (translation from jive)

What Ken is saying is send us a link to the album so we can laugh at them, but not openly post them all over. (translation from jive)
exactamundo :eyes:

ps to whom it may concern I just cleaned out my PM inbox

these guys make the best XXXXing food. have yous een the burger they make? after a night of bar hopping my moutmouth is XXXXing watering

I watched all of there vids i really want to make the breakfast with the bacon cup that sh!t is epic

:us:My last bacon log:us:

67a9e0cb.jpg

e153904a.jpg

7568b445.jpg

3e41ad96.jpg

8db52e62.jpg

Sorry this thread just has to keep going.:clap:

:loveu:Oh, my! I'm in love with this thread! It brings more win than Charlie Sheen!

oh my sweet goodness that looks absolutely delicious

The bird one is a little too much meat for me. I feel like it wouldn't all get cooked and you'd be shittin your brains out.

Now the breakfast......yum yum yum

Back