• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free 10" JL Sub

MahnkenVille

NAXJA Forum User
Free 10" JL Audio subwoofer. The center cone is missing where it says "JL" but it still hits pretty hard. The sound is affected a little, but not enough to really notice unless your an audiophile. I just replaced it with a newer one, so this is just taking up space. Also comes with the rubber surround to hide the screws and make it look a little better.

10gmujo.jpg

located in Liverpool NY.

FYI that part is called the dust cap and I'm pretty sure JL doesn't integrate them into the acoustics (most companies don't... they are just used to protect the internals). Nonetheless it is a great sub.
Do you know which series it is from? I'm in the market for one for another car.

sorry this one is gone, but my friend is selling one almost identical but not missing the dust cap. Perfect condition, I think he wants $20 for it. let me know if you want it.

I may be interested in your friends, what series it it and will he ship it? Pm me back if you want. thanks

Back