• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fraud alert...

Boostwerks.com

NAXJA Forum User
Just curious if anyone here knows of a Kris Mangino, or a Chris Meachum? Supposedly lives in Commerce City.

They had ordered a steering brace from me, and have claimed that only a box of "cloth packing tubes" arrived with my label. As anyone that actually knows me, I don't scam customers and this is obviously a phishing scam. He had posted this pic up before I could even respond. If it was legitimate issue I have no issue with solving the problem. After all every package is insured (not to mention I have delivery confirmation for his order).

I ended up giving this dude a full refund. I love giving out free products to douche bags who just want me to burn. :smsoap:

Now that I think of it..

My two orders didn't have anything but packing tubes either

Refund for me too?

Haha. Had a few guys post up they were gonna 'grab the shotguns and show up and demand the product or they were going to take it".
I let em know I would happy love to have a show and tell somewhere to remind them they shoulda just stayed home.
About to start posting addresses and info on these ****ers to show em I can find em anywhere if they decide to take the Internet tough guy shit a little too far.
Called him out asking for tracking numbers, shipping details, emails from boostwerks (having ordered a few times I know what all get emailed ) for weights and delivery info and any carrier stickers or stamps. Yet none has been provided. And now no one is talking at all.

Stop letting these douche bags hustle you ...by playing into this they see you as a weak target and will try to hustle for more . they are still posting negative stuff about your business despite you refunding them for merchandise you know they received...f-m tell them to pound salt !

I gotz raped-off two!!
Here's pic of my dokumntasions!
Wears my shiz BISH!!!!

244p0yt.jpg

Stop letting these douche bags hustle you ...by playing into this they see you as a weak target and will try to hustle for more . they are still posting negative stuff about your business despite you refunding them for merchandise you know they received...f-m tell them to pound salt !

It's ok. The page admins know better and have started deleting threads. :)

We should have you prepared for dealing with assholes hahaha

I've developed my thick skin long ago fortunately. I was a manager of a Dominos pizza for christ's sake lol!

I'm fortunate that several of the page admins have actually been customers of mine, so most of his BS has been deleted.

Please let me know if you guys stumble upon any other pages with his crap posted so I can get it taken care of!

:wave:

Last edited:
I've developed my thick skin long ago fortunately. I was a manager of a Dominos pizza for christ's sake lol!

I'm fortunate that several of the page admins have actually been customers of mine, so most of his BS has been deleted.

Please let me know if you guys stumble upon any other pages with his crap posted so I can get it taken care of!

:wave:
Did you have the shipper weigh the box for the purpose of determining the cost? If it weighed more than an empty box, call the DA and press charges. They love to go after fraud.

Haha. What's funny tom is I repeatedly asked for the tracking and shipping info. Because it has all that on there. Plus the box in the pic he posted wasn't even close to the same as what it actually ships in.

We will find them at the next toys for tots or wheeling trip with the product on their jeep...

Back