• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forum Rules

If you're seriously worried about who polices who, look up the Grievance policy in our bylaws. That way any member (can't recall if it extends to non-members as well) can file a grievance.

yea no shit. all BOD's should have their warnings/demerits made public, and given by the forum users instead of themselves.

:laugh2:

Reminds me of the effort a few years ago to make the BOD forum public....never going to happen.

if NAXJA isnt a non-profit then they don't have to make the minutes of the BOD public. if NAXJA isnt publicly held they don't either. (if my 501c3 law is correct, probably is).

If its a privately held company the it is up to the Owner of the company or if it is an LLC then up to the BOD.

should it be? yes AND no. depends on what or whom your talking about. personally i think it should be as translucent as possible but :dunno: meh

if NAXJA isnt a non-profit then they don't have to make the minutes of the BOD public. if NAXJA isnt publicly held they don't either. (if my 501c3 law is correct, probably is).

If its a privately held company the it is up to the Owner of the company or if it is an LLC then up to the BOD.

should it be? yes AND no. depends on what or whom your talking about. personally i think it should be as translucent as possible but :dunno: meh
BOD meeting minutes are visible in the Member's Area. They are filed every month under the Membership News forum.

I'll have to crash a meet one of these days, I miss you fookers.

Still a group of cheap douche bags who don't wheel enough....you aren't missing much. :/

You should see the 4Runner dudes. They have multi-page write ups on LED dome light "mods", or "which armorall gives me the best sheen". No one ever wants to just wheel. :puke:

You should see the 4Runner dudes. They have multi-page write ups on LED dome light "mods", or "which armorall gives me the best sheen". No one ever wants to just wheel. :puke:

We are about one step away from that here....

i dont know what you guys are talking about, i wheel every weekend :)

i think i just lost my excuse for being a dick.....

actually wheeling replaced mountain biking lately, so i'm getting fat, which makes me pissy

i dont know what you guys are talking about, i wheel every weekend :)

i think i just lost my excuse for being a dick.....

actually wheeling replaced mountain biking lately, so i'm getting fat, which makes me pissy

Thin may be in, but fat is where it's at.

Back