• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Forum Rules

I still get shit for getting the WJ stuck at JV at Goatfest. At least I didn't roll it like the Yota.

Please look at kdubs dana 44 thread. Full of BS.

that's what this button is for
report.gif
but nobody around here seems to know how to use it :dunno:

there person who started this thread contributed to the BS in the thread Chip Chip is refering to. that's the best part.

that's what this button is for
report.gif
but nobody around here seems to know how to use it :dunno:

Yup. I'm not going to go out hunting for a thread that I've seen a vague reference to that might have some shit talking in it. Report it and we'll take a look and decide whether it needs corrective action.

OK, wait. We have RULES.Shit, it took me a couple years to find the darn home page.(didn't know we had one)Now i learn we have rules that we need to follow.I need a link cause i get lost just going to the CHAT now.

Darn it, what was i thinking of now :wow:

OK, wait. We have RULES.Shit, it took me a couple years to find the darn home page.(didn't know we had one)Now i learn we have rules that we need to follow.I need a link cause i get lost just going to the CHAT now.

Darn it, what was i thinking of now :wow:
just be glad you can find the internet at your age :D

Back